• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

NSXTCFL said:
:D You mean Adam Saruwatari..... Cool pic! Maurice. Wish we could've stayed til Sunday.

Caroline

That's right Caroline!! Sharp eye ;)
BTW, this is what he did for me. Hard to see but he signed fuel filler door and rear spoiler!!

Attachments

• MVC-183S.JPG
    MVC-183S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 355
Awesome! You are gonna have to let Perry and I check it out one of these days. Whenever you have time... preferably on the weekends. Oh and I forgot to give you the cd...

Caroline

Hey Maurice,
Check your standings on NOPI.com You got your trophy this year. They gave me second under Romeo. I cannot ...well yes I can... believe they gave third to PJ. His car, with that widebody, was very nice.

chudson1549 said:
Hey Maurice,
Check your standings on NOPI.com You got your trophy this year. They gave me second under Romeo. I cannot ...well yes I can... believe they gave third to PJ. His car, with that widebody, was very nice.

:eek: I can't believe it myself.... wow.... I think they are trying to be nice after Saturday's incident with my "special geyser effect".
Thanks to everyone that helped out... it just made me appreciate this community that much more.. I don't think I would get through that day without all of your helpful advices and encouragements :)
Overall it was a great experience for me, and to be able to drive together with all the other NSXers was amazing
I have some cool shots of some of us on the highway !!! hee... once I upload them I'll send it via email to those who wants a copy

pj

fifthearth said:
:eek: "special geyser effect".pj

Hey"OLD FAITHFUL" :D
PJ!! What's up man. You left before we had a chance to say bye. Please send some pics over when you get them ready. Post the three winged one :p

Charles

I have some cool shots of some of us on the highway !!! hee... once I upload them I'll send it via email to those who wants a copy

pj

Hey PJ,

I would like a copy of those cool shots. Send me a PM and I will send you my email.

Thanks,

Caroline

chudson1549 said:
Hey"OLD FAITHFUL" :D
PJ!! What's up man. You left before we had a chance to say bye. Please send some pics over when you get them ready. Post the three winged one :p

Charles

Charles !
yeah, sorry I didn't get to say bye to most... :( I am not home yet and can't get to the cable to download the pictures from the camera, once I get it I'll post them up here !! PM me your email and I'll send them to you :D

pj

chudson1549 said:
Hey Maurice,
Charles,
Romeo called me at 1am and told me. I was half asleep and thought he was just pulling my chain. We know my history about preperation there don't we. :D

PJ,
Glad to have met you there. That little gyser thing was something else huh. :D Good thing it turned out alright for you. Was hoping it would.
I too would like some pics of the 'drive' we had going to dinner.

Now aren't ya'll glad I drug Adam over to our tent. :cool:

No problem PJ

We all were more than happy to help you out with your "green fountain" effect. Luckily it wasnt anything more serious than a blown fuse. It was great to see everyone within the NSX community and otherwise.

I would also like to thank Romeo for allowing me to use and show is white NSX off....of course he made me wash/polish/wax and detail the hell out of it first but it was well worth it and quite relaxing.

I look forward to seeing you guys real soon.

ARFNSXTC said:
No problem PJ

We all were more than happy to help you out with your "green fountain" effect. Luckily it wasnt anything more serious than a blown fuse. It was great to see everyone within the NSX community and otherwise.

I would also like to thank Romeo for allowing me to use and show is white NSX off....of course he made me wash/polish/wax and detail the hell out of it first but it was well worth it and quite relaxing.

I look forward to seeing you guys real soon.
Hey Alex,
I was wondering what your sign was here.

ARFNSXTC said:
No problem PJ

Thanks Alex !!
I didn't know this is your name on PRIME, you took that tank off in like 1 minute !!! sorry dude, you had to taste a little bit of the "green fountain"... :p

pj

92NSX said:
I would also like to thank Romeo and Charles for going over and setting up the tent for us all to enjoy those two days. Props to them for sure.

Don't forget CWOOD (chris). He was there also.

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thanks for the warm reception from all the fellow NSX'rs at Nopi. It was a blast. I'm really sorry I missed the dinner on Friday night...but rolling into ATL at 4:30 am on Friday Morning had a lot to do with it! ( long story...basically installer never had my car finished in time)

It was great to see some old familiar faces like Charles and Alex and meeting some of the other board members such as P.J., Maurice, Romeo, Chris, John, Jonathon, Tony, etc...(hope I'm not leaving too many people off here!)

I have some photos from the event that I'll be posting here on this thread later this afternoon.

Congrats to all the winners. You guys had some real beauties out there. I think all in all, the NSX community was well represented by the contestants.
I've never seen so many people "oohing" and "aahing" in one small concentrated area!

Hope to hang with you guys more on the next meeting. Which, btw, we should have more of, in the Southeast area.

It really was a fun weekend. Too bad we had an "unusual" run in with a State Trooper on the drive back home, but that's a subject I'll discuss in an entirely different thread. :mad:

Dan

Here's some of the photos we took:

PICT1256.jpg

Baby Got back!

PICT1234.jpg

The Indian dude with the rapidly thinning hair is me!

DSC00256.jpg

A picture of the brief 2 seconds when our cars weren't being swarmed by spectators!

DSC00227.jpg

Got the give the silver NSX's some air time...after all, one of them took 1st place!

docdan said:
It really was a fun weekend. Too bad we had an "unusual" run in with a State Trooper on the drive back home, but that's a subject I'll discuss in an entirely different thread. :mad:
Dan

Dan, It was cool pulling out with the three red cars in a row. Where did they get you? Cheryl and I had 90+ .....kmh run all the way to Charleston w/o a site of one.
Charles

im not without..just broke.Its okay I'm getting the 2k2 update.

sorry for the SLIGHT delay.... I just got home and found the cable to link to the camera :D

DSC00188.jpg

the Red's

DSC00182.jpg

after a long Saturday, everyone gases up after NOPI before dinner....

DSC00163.jpg

another angle... I think they are discussing how high the gas prices are... ;)

DSC00168.jpg

then OFF WE GO !!!!!!!

DSC00171.jpg

these are my favorite pictures... from left to right, Perry's SRT/10, Charles, Jon, and Romeo !!! those wings are growing on me .......

DSC00172.jpg

Outside the restaurant after dinner.... I was too full to get a low angle of the cars... and the street lights aren't helping with the picture quality...

DSC00176.jpg

another one...

DSC00173.jpg

Later on that night, me and Jon stopped by Varsity on North Ave. where they had the Honda Tech meet... the NSXs were very well recieved :D

DSCN1122.jpg

Sunday morning... I want the RED ONE !!!!!

DSC00189.jpg

Jon's silver widebody SC nsx by itself...

DSC00191.jpg

AND the last one... our friendly neighbor that keeps reminding me why I shouldn't rev my exaust too loud too often (I was awaken from my nap every 15 mins ON THE CLOCK) :D

DSC00178.jpg

Back