• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

What I want to know is: Who is going, when, and driving from where? Is someone going to get the group together? In my case it is a 10+ hour drive. Also, how can I park my car with or near the group? There seems to be interest in the activity, but there is nothing specific on the thread. I checked the NOPI registration, but NSXPrime is not listed as one of the clubs.

03Accord6SP said:
What I want to know is: Who is going, when, and driving from where?

I'll be there from Chas. SC, I think we have four from the SC area.

Is someone going to get the group together? In my case it is a 10+ hour drive. Also, how can I park my car with or near the group?

We have each others phone number, so when we arrive, we call to check in. I would register now!!!! to get a spot. Email ZRO260B4U to get the parking location area. I can't recall it right now. We ususally meet up and drive together to get the whole area(side) to ourselves. Bring a folding chair!!! and a hat and towel and water and.......KIDDING.... bring a chair minimum.

I checked the NOPI registration, but NSXPrime is not listed as one of the clubs.

NSXprime is not a club, It is a website. The club name is NSXCA. Check that name out see if it shows. I don't think so.
HTH
Charles

Thanks for the reply chudson1549. How can I join the SC group? I don't have an NSX, but I love my TL as much as you love your X. It seems that the only one going from VA is 1TITENSX.

03Accord6SP said:
Thanks for the reply chudson1549. How can I join the SC group? I don't have an NSX, but I love my TL as much as you love your X. It seems that the only one going from VA is 1TITENSX.

I need to get me a car trailer before I come to Atlanta :( I want to get the Texas Rollback..if I do, I'm there Dude :)

I'll go

I would like to do the NOPI thing as I have never been. I am down with meeting up with other people to go. Plus, I always have a good time in Atlanta:D

Danny

Danny,
Brian2 wants to drive up and meet some others in the Orlando area I think. I wonder if any of the other owners from Orlando want to go also?

Turbo,
Don't mean to jump in here but normally we don't meet for dinner on the first night because everyone is still coming in and trying to get situated.
We usually go on Saturday night though.
Take care

NSX Twin Turbo said:
I'll be at NOPI again...chudson1549 where are you guys going to meet for dinner on the first night?

Hey Tony Whassup!!
92 is right. We get together on the following night. How's the ride? Is this the year you'll hang we us :p :p :p :p :D See ya there!!!

Charles

Charles,
I'll hang with you guys...it was just my other boys felt out of place and I didn't want to leave them behind. One of my boys just bought a '01 Dodge Viper from EBay, took it to Dodge to get an inspection and now it's overheating like crazy. He drove it from San Antonio TX to here (Memphis TN) 12 hours with no problems. We think it's air in the coolant system but it was fine until Dodge touched it. Anyways, Tom would like to know if anyone would mind him coming to Dinner with us? The car is doing great, got some new IForged Aero wheels and had the entire car repainted -since I don't have the cash flow like you I don't have an engine mount intercooler from my twin turbo set up. I still looking at getting the AEM ECU - know anyone selling one for a good price?
Tony

NSX Twin Turbo said:
Charles,
I'll hang with you guys...it was just my other boys felt out of place and I didn't want to leave them behind. Tom would like to know if anyone would mind him coming to Dinner with us? Tony

SEE B2by2 ABOVE NO :D :D :D

Man of course he can come. We are not some group of uppity people, you know that. You guys could have hung out with us.
Charles

I just registered for NOPI nationals...

Hey folks.....Just checking in from Columbia, SC.

I got re-acquainted with Charles on PM the other day...we met about 4 years ago at NSXPO 2000....

Anyway, I just registered for the NOPI Nationals in Atlanta. I registered in the "mild" category for show cars. I will be parked in the exotic section "K". I am now the 2nd car out of 15 spots to be taken in that Section.

I believe another Prime member has already registered his NSX in that area. I am posting this in the Southeast forum because I wanted to be included in the head count of people caravaning down there.

Come on guys, anyone else going to register?

Re: I just registered for NOPI nationals...

docdan said:
Hey folks.....Just checking in from Columbia, SC.

I got re-acquainted with Charles on PM the other day...we met about 4 years ago at NSXPO 2000....

I will be parked in the exotic section "K". I am now the 2nd car out of 15 spots to be taken in that Section.

I believe another Prime member has already registered his NSX in that area. I am posting this in the Southeast forum because I wanted to be included in the head count of people caravaning down there.

Come on guys, anyone else going to register?

That oher car is me. Romeo and have registered several weeks ago. See ya there Dan. BTW when are you leaving? I'm taking off Thursday evening.

Re: Re: I just registered for NOPI nationals...

chudson1549 said:
That oher car is me. Romeo and have registered several weeks ago. See ya there Dan. BTW when are you leaving? I'm taking off Thursday evening.
You sure it ain't me??:D

There is an event at roebling road that weekend, so no NOPI for me.

are you guys sure that the other registered NSX isn't a Prime Member--Lakehouse---girlfriend's NSX? At least that is what is stated in this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35476

Charles, I'll be taking off Friday Afternoon, so I won't be rolling in ATL until perhaps 7 or so. This, of course, could change....

Last edited:
docdan said:
are you guys sure that the other registered NSX isn't a Prime Member--Lakehouse---girlfriend's NSX? At least that is what is stated in this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35476

Yep, Krista's (KNSX here on NSXPrime) NSX was the first one registered into the spot. She's still hooked up with SELOC/ClubLexus (my Lexus Club) until there is a valid NSX option to select, but she is in the right parking area.

I've got her in mild as she has no bodykit, only Work VS-SS wheels, suspension, Tubi and a bit of engine dress up.

We'll be caravaning down I-85 with a few other folks from Charlotte.

Back