• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nothing new, it was just sunny

totoro said:
I like ur engine cover it looks great...hope we could have a chance to ride our X together :wink:

You live in Vancouver too? We gotta get together with NA1-T (Samson), and Pretegra (don't know his real name).

Any pics of yours?

ya we should get together sometime.......for sure, I have couple of other friends with nsx too!
but gold fish is not insured yet so you have to tell him to get a year insurance. I think he's scared that he might loose his license...... hahhahaha :biggrin: oh by the way my name is steve and i don't know how to use this site very well so i don't know how to put my pics........hahahha. I have met lot of friends own nsx in vancouver and i m very happy that there are people like me with nsx and crazy like me with nsx......like gold fish or pumpkin if you call it hahahahahhahahah don't worry samaon i still love your car :biggrin: !

peter said:
You live in Vancouver too? We gotta get together with NA1-T (Samson), and Pretegra (don't know his real name).

Any pics of yours?
Yes I live in Vancouver too, hope to meet u guys ( U, Samson, Steve or other X'ers ) in the future :biggrin:

OK guys!
long weeken is comming in vancouver next week.
can we try to make an arrangement to meet all you guys with nsx
lets say on sunday for lunch! and of course gold fish is buying us lunch
since he is so blinging!
what do u guy say? ah ah ah ah ah

Pretegra said:
OK guys!
long weeken is comming in vancouver next week.
can we try to make an arrangement to meet all you guys with nsx
lets say on sunday for lunch! and of course gold fish is buying us lunch
since he is so blinging!
what do u guy say? ah ah ah ah ah

If he's buying, I'm there!

Going to Japan next Friday so I can make it if it's this weekend or sometime after April 9

Back