• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOVA super meet

Thanks Guy for showing up for the NSX Meet.

Also thanks to Radley Acura, Tim Morga(GM) for hosting the SuperNova Meet.

We will try for a bigger and better next year.

Now off the NSX EXPO, Las Vegas...

Thank you to Tim Morga and Radley Acura for hosting the NSX meet. Great turn out.

Bryan

_MG_3316.JPG

Agreed, the weather was excellent and the turnout was great. I heard the total was 32 NSX's!! Great job Chris and a big kudos to Radley for hosting.

I agree with all the above. It was a super meet and really :cool: to see all the NSX's. Radley Acura and Tim, the sales manager, went all out in hosting this event. Kudos to them! Also, thanks to all the young owners who patiently explained a whole lot of info about the NSX to me that I didn't know, being a relatively new owner. This is a great group!

Thanks for Tim Morga and Radley Acura for hosting the meet.
Also thanks for Chris who already setup the meet since long time.
It's always nice to see everyone again at the NSX meet.
Looking forward for the next meet.

Chris, it was good seeing you again and thanks for organizing a great event. Also, please thank the good folks at Radley for a super job. I look forward to our next meet. Until then, everyone be safe.

Big thanks to everyone who had a hand in puting this together. Had a great time! :cool: (except for the part sitting under the overpass. :eek:)

Thanks to Chris, Tim and Radley Acura for a great meet! what a blast!! When's the next one?

I tried to get there but no such luck.
I'm telling you...if Carolina's and Virginia/DCrs get together (in say Richmond)...it would be pretty big!
Tom

What do you think about showing one or two of these pictures to the "SouthEast" forum and even the more general forum. Maybe we can get some synergy for a big central east coast gathering.

Brian. if you run by the picture you took of me send it to huyman @ hotmail.com whenever you get the chance. thanks and nice seeing you all of you once again. the 2nd meet i've ever attended. first was at hooters in chantilly.

Back