• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOVA super meet

Spoke to John McCain about hosting a NSX meet sometime in September at Pohanka Acura.

Need a proposed date in September. What days work best, Saturday or Sunday?

Maybe we can get some sponsors involved and give away a few door prizes.

Who's in and what date or time.

I will make any day work - I only request that we lock down the date and possibly a rain date early so everyone can schedule accordingly. I typically fly out of country around that time to perform a management review on some overseas contracts, but can push that until AFTER this meet without any issue. I would of course need to know sooner rather than later so I can manage my schedule accordingly. :)

Sounds exciting - and Pohanka is just around the block from me!

I'm in. Weekend doesn't matter to me so I will just go ahead and vote for the first weekend (Sept. 11).

Jack

In. Will go with most voted date as of now. If you need me to answer: 9/18. Prefer Sunday just because I can avoid another depressing day.

Last edited:
I will make any day work - I only request that we lock down the date and possibly a rain date early so everyone can schedule accordingly. I typically fly out of country around that time to perform a management review on some overseas contracts, but can push that until AFTER this meet without any issue. I would of course need to know sooner rather than later so I can manage my schedule accordingly. :)

Sounds exciting - and Pohanka is just around the block from me!

I'd like to hear your exhaust in person. I've been thinking of making a switch from what I currently have.

I'd like to hear your exhaust in person. I've been thinking of making a switch from what I currently have.

Out of every exhaust I've heard, the AP-X that Angus made is by far the best, most subtle, and has just enough aggression at WOT to make me happy without causing a scene and looking like some punk kid. In fact, I like it so much it's one of the top 3 reasons I'd prefer to not go FI.. as I don't want to loose this tone.

I won't be driving an NSX by the time of the meet, but I'd love to have a chance to come out and get to know the community. :eek: I'm down for any weekend- as I'm only doing rounds M-F right now.

So, since this post was created 3 weeks ago - not much has developed. Has a date been determined? Let's get this thing organized and set in stone.

I'm in for a Saturday. Now we just need a place! :eek::biggrin:

Back