• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

November 2003 WALLPAPER...................................finally

Sorry guys. I really lagged on the wallpaper this month. It's already the second weekend. :(

And it's such a nice image too. And it was so good, that I didn't have to do too much with it. I felt that it would do it the most justice if I kept tweaking to a minimum. The original picture was supplied by the car's owner, John DiFini (jadkar).

Anyways, here's the 800x600 version:

nsx_wallpaper_2003november_800.jpg

For the 1600x1200 version, click on the link.

I have since dropped the 1280x1024 and 1024x768 versions, since those were just rescales of the 1600x1200 version.

And new this month for you lucky widescreen laptop owners:
1280x800 version

-Randy

P.S. Let me know if that size works with you widescreen laptop guys.

FuryNSX said:
Sorry guys. I really lagged on the wallpaper this month. It's already the second weekend. :(
Don't worry about it buddy, the NSX Prime POTM is still on August and you don't hear anyone complaining! :D

NICE calendar btw. ;)

WOW!!!!:D:D:D:D What can I say, my car has been immortalized by the incredible monthly calendar!!!

Randy...Thank you so much:) This means a lot to me!!

John DeFini

That is amazing, and captures the feel of the month very well.

Thanks, Fury and Jadkar!

Tnx again. Cool picture and nice to have that updated calendar on my screen.....

That's awesome -- nature's beauty and man's created beauty in perfect harmony. Stunning.

I think it's time for <B>Blue Knight</B> to pronounce you the KING OF CALANDARS. :D

MarkB said:
To answer your query, I have a wide-screen laptop and a 21" desttop. The respective wallpaper looks super.
Great to hear. Unless someone else asks otherwise, I'll continue posting the 1600x1200 and the 1280x800 versions. :)

MarkB said:
Randy,

What happens when I upgrade my desktop to a 36" wide screen? Will you be able to create a 2560x1600 image or greater?
I guess I'll need to upgrade my computer for some added horsepower in order to handle Photoshop files in that size. Good gawd!!! ;)

NSX wallpaper addiction withdrawal symptoms have ceased...Thanks Randy.
19 more days till it starts over again...I'll try to be strong.

Back