• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX at the 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon

I'm a big fan of the NSX and I've been lurking around this forum for a while now. Just thought I'd post up some pics from the show I attended yesterday. Enjoy.

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

there's that funky wing again

Which one? The one on the Raybrig NSX? Or the carbon fiber one?

At first I thought the CF one was interesting... until I saw it on the car. Now I'm not so sure...

So other than the CF spoiler what else were they showing off on the Type S? A brake upgrade? Suspension?

The rest of the car seems pretty stock from the photos.

Last edited:
I took some pics of the suspension and brakes but all of them came out blurry. My battery ran out on my camera so i had to use the wife's point and shoot which sucks...got a lot of blurry pics from the show with it. I'll try to ask the other guys that went to see if they got some shots of it.

I took some pics of the suspension and brakes but all of them came out blurry. My battery ran out on my camera so i had to use the wife's point and shoot which sucks...got a lot of blurry pics from the show with it. I'll try to ask the other guys that went to see if they got some shots of it.

Thanks for the pics BTW. I love the Raybrig JGTC car and have a couple models of it on my bookshelf.

How big is the Tokyo Auto Salon? Is it like SEMA in the US?

Last edited:
You missed one....This was a NSX too, I would have missed it too but I knew about this NSX because ive seen it prior to TAS at KSP Engineering

Attachments

• 1295003527.2.jpg
    1295003527.2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 468
  • 1295003527.3.jpg
    1295003527.3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,817
  • 1295003527.4.jpg
    1295003527.4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 511
  • 1295003527.5.jpg
    1295003527.5.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 459
  • CIMG4232.jpg
    CIMG4232.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 420
  • CIMG4235.jpg
    CIMG4235.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 405
  • CIMG4236.jpg
    CIMG4236.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 437
I'm sure a lot on here will hate the KSP, but I LOVE IT! Wow, now that is how you do a body kit. This is what the Veilside should have been. I will be looking for more information on this transformation. I am truly impressed.

Ducks Garden is the main company that made that super modified NSX

KSP Engineering was Involved in creating the one off muffler, sorry for the misunderstanding but I wish somebody will come up with a interior upgrade, I think the NSX is a perfectly designed car and its the sexiest car ever made but the interior need a face lift

Does anyone know a company that had interior upgrades?

Last edited:
Erp. Upon seeing some full size photos, not so sure about the front end. Hmmmm....

And for thos looking, it is the Squalo Azzurro by Ducks-Garden.

I'm sure a lot on here will hate the KSP, but I LOVE IT! Wow, now that is how you do a body kit. This is what the Veilside should have been. I will be looking for more information on this transformation. I am truly impressed.

+1 though I would not be looking for transformation.

KSP really transformed that NSX, in a good way!

I'd love to have those lights!

+1 though I would not be looking for transformation.

Are you guys sure we're talking about the same bodykit here? Looks like this kit came straight out of RoboCop!

I think the back looks horrible and in no way does it match the front styling whatsoever!

attachment.php

Thanks for the pics BTW. I love the Raybrig JGTC car and have a couple models of it on my bookshelf.

How big is the Tokyo Auto Salon? Is it like SEMA in the US?

I believe there were over 600 cars according to what I saw on a website. I have 200+ pics I can post up. I'll have them up in the other section when I get home from work today.

Are you guys sure we're talking about the same bodykit here? Looks like this kit came straight out of RoboCop!

I think the back looks horrible and in no way does it match the front styling whatsoever!

attachment.php

The front is not bad. But I agree that the back does not match. Too many random cutouts. If they had kept the overall shape and limited the number of openings it might have been better. I think the rear lower bumper bumps could have been better executed as well rather than looking "stuck on" from a JC Whitney catalog.

Those were the only two I saw there

Thanks for the pics ,but I have few questions if you don't mind.

1. What was the fit of the spoiler in person?

2. Did they mention price or where someone would go to buy the modulo stuff?

Thanks!

Thanks!

^^+1. Just love the look of the Lambo style rear spoiler. I'll call it Reventon rear spoiler.

I saw a white one by section 3 in the first building. Tsuchiya was at Honda Booth talking about the almighty NSX-R and the new HSV. Guys, i love my NSX but its really time for Honda to produce the next gen. There wasnt even that many S2000. Skyline on the other hand was everywhere. Skyline was infront of Honda booth. But then again, when u drive, theres like gazillion Skyline. Tokyo is dominated by Skyline, Its like Mustangs there. I wish the so-cal nsx crew was here to represent. No badass NSX showed up except for the Raybrig NSX. Quite frankly TAS sucked ass.:mad:(i think im just biased) but for 24 bucks, it was okay i guess.

Thanks!

WingZ,
I will see if I can get a price for you. I was told that Sports Modulo is not offered here in the US only in Asia

Joseph

WingZ,
I will see if I can get a price for you. I was told that Sports Modulo is not offered here in the US only in Asia

Joseph

Thanks Joseph really nice of you. Never understand why they don't offer us this stuff

geez that nsx rear end looks like a crossfire haha..

sorry to hear about the low nsx count at TAS. it does seem like the GTR seems to be the tuner car of choice nowadays :frown:

Back