• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX Banner

Im not sure if I got mine from that seller or not, but I got an identical one off ebay a few years ago and its held up just fine.

I bought one from them, it's great you can tell them any color you like. The quality is good, I choose the Red NSX words and car with black background. Post me your cell I can text you a picture hanging in my garage, it looks good:biggrin:

Yep, I got one from him and liked it so much that I asked him to make a custom, matching version for my Prelude. He did a nice (and quick!) job for only a $5 premium :biggrin:

Back