• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX bike rack

Hello, I previously put this add for sale in general classified because the administrator deemed it more appropriate. Originally I put this add in nsx parts for sale- it got deleted. This time I put the add in general (as before) and you are now telling me it goes in nsx parts for sale. Now I see that my add has been deleted. What is the proper way to put a for sale ad in Prime. I am confused. Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,

GAR123:cool:

Did you not read your PM regarding the deleted message?
I believe it said duplicate thread.
Your ad was deleted because you already have a for sale thread in the NSX parts section for this bike rack. You are not to create a new thread every month. Post a response to bump your ad.
Here is your original thread which you can "bump"

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135862

Original ad, in "NSX parts for sale," (April 27) was deleted because it did not have an asking price.

Second ad in, "NSX parts for sale," (April 29) with price is still there.

Third ad, in "General Classified," (June 30) was moved to NSX parts for sale because it is an NSX-specific bike rack. Then another moderator noticed it was a duplicate of the April 29 ad and deleted it. When he did that, the system sent you a note via PM with the moderator's comment of "duplicate thread. bump original."

Back