• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX BRA

Try Speed Lingerie or Colgan.

It depends on your priorities...

Colgan offers the most protection.

Speed Lingerie will color-match your paint.

The OEM bra fits well and is less expensive than either Colgan or SL.

I own/owned all three nosemasks and here are my opinions:

OEM:
The easiest to install (in my opinion) and a very good fit. Doesn't give you coverage for the hood or headlamps.

Colgan:
Offers the most protection. Installation is relatively easy. The sides are supported by felted bendable tabs that slide in between the fender and fender liner. I don't prefer this since after you remove the nosemask, the fender liner shows a noticeable gap where the tabs used to be. Eventually the liner will flex back to its normal position. The headlamp covers don't wrap around the headlamps. They sit on top and are secured by clips on the back. There's a tab that slides in between the bumper and the front of the headlamp. I found it hard to slide the tab down since the little glass aiming bead sticking out of the top headlamp lens prevents the tab moving downward. I had to raise the lights and then place the tab over the edge of the headlamp and tape it to the headlight and then lower it. This is the only way I could get it all the way down. The cover for the hood went on with no problems. The Colgan nosemask offers great coverage but looks too ugly in my opinion. I bought it strictly for track use. Colgan also makes side mirror bras too. You can see them at http://northwest.nsxca.org/tmirror.html.

Speedlingerie:
A nice nosemask but very pricey. Installation is relatively easy. Clear plastic covers the turn signals and side markers. A strong, durable, flexible nylon mesh covers the all front intakes. They also make color matched mirror covers too.

Having owned all three nosemasks all at once, I figured I didn't need them all. I sold my Speedlingerie and use the OEM for the street and the Colgan for the track.

Vytas

[This message has been edited by Vytas (edited 08 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Vytas (edited 08 May 2002).]

Back