• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Chapter in Paris?

Funny you should post this.... I was thinking the same thing. I leave Thursday for a 2 month tour of Europe. Considered taking my NSX with me but have opted for the eurail system. Does anyone know of a place to rent exotics in either England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Netherlands or Belgium?

Regards,
PG

Originally posted by worldsport:
Funny you should post this.... I was thinking the same thing. I leave Thursday for a 2 month tour of Europe. Considered taking my NSX with me but have opted for the eurail system. Does anyone know of a place to rent exotics in either England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Netherlands or Belgium

I'll be in Paris for a couple day in mod-Nov then off to Milano. Last time I was in Surrey there was a Ferrari dealer with about 30 cars for sale. I suspect he'd know where you rent something. I haven't come across a place in Paris or Milano yet.

How far did you get into looking at shipping your car over? I might be spending a month in France or Italy next summer and am thinking about taking my car.

The reason I was asking about the Paris NSX club is I was looking to see if there were any events going on while I'm there. I have a 30 minute presentation and then a hosted dinner. I thought maybe I'd spend the weekend if there was an NSX club event.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
http://www2.club.ch/webc164/

The website is old and hasn't been updated in a long time. But the club still has its race series, with half a dozen track events a year.

You can contact the club president at [email protected]

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 27 October 2000).]

Thanks I'll send the president a message. You're right about the site. It doesn't look like it's been touched in a while.

Back