• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Canada!

Red

Legendary Member
It was awesome to see and meet all those who came out to our inagural meet last Friday!

I'd like to ask for a few things to help us along:

1) If you haven't joined yet, please contact me to get a membership form and get signed up!

2) If you are a Member, please upload a picture of yourself to Prime (using the User CP, "edit profile picture" option) It will show up if we click on your name. Since we are a social club, and we are 20-40 people (and growing) when we get together, it would be good to have a "real name" cheat sheet, which your Profile on Prime can be!

3) If you are "Lurking" here (i.e. reading but not posting) please join up, there are no negatives, but it helps us predict who will show up when we see who has posted that they're coming - like in the case of Friday, I would have had more food!

4) Help us grow! When you see another NSX driven by a non-member talk to them (if you can) about the Club and get them to join but don't worry about taking it too far, like chasing them at high speed, etc. (Nathan, don't leave notes IN their houses like last time)

5) Most importantly, support our events! Come out, if its raining and your car is a garage queen (not a personal poke at Johnny, honest) come with your "other" car, bring your kids if your wife won't let you go, be creative! - we want to see YOU, we'll get to know your car another day!

6) If you live too far away to belong to the Ontario Chapter, contact me, and we'll help you set up a local group, (or sub-group, e.g. Ontario Chapter is focused on the Golden Horseshoe, so an Ottawa sub chapter might be handy)

Also, if you are a member of the NSX Club of Canada, but not of the NSX Club of America (NSXCA, many of us are members), we encourage you to also join NSXCA. It entitles you to attend NSXPO, and you will get an incredible NSX specific magazine called DRIVER. It will also open open a large network of terrific US NSX owners to you.

NSXCA membership is not required for the Canada Club, but it is strongly encouraged! We are hoping to have some NSXCA members from the US come up to some of our events at some point.

Please see www.nsxca.org for more details.

Guys,
I'll place the shirt order this week. I emailed you all copies of your order. Please respond if you have any changes to be made.

Welcome to the NSX Club of Canada!

Sean

Guys,

I DL's and filled out the application but there's no address to mail it to along with the cheque!

Guys,

I DL's and filled out the application but there's no address to mail it to along with the cheque!

Stuart Sherman
156 Duncan Mill Road
Suite 15
Don Mills, On
M3B 3N2

Sean, I just got your email now....
I will get the form filled out, as well as the order for the shirts for tomorrow.
Just to let you know I want to order 2... so i guess i have to get an extra $46 to you some how

Sean, I just got your email now....
I will get the form filled out, as well as the order for the shirts for tomorrow.
Just to let you know I want to order 2... so i guess i have to get an extra $46 to you some how

No problem, just get the money to Stu. See his address above.

Sean

Stu, do you have paypal?

NSX Club of Canada or NSX club of Ontario??? :tongue:

NSX Club of Canada or NSX club of Ontario??? :tongue:

In Ontario we have big egos!

Actually, we incorporated Canada and figured we'd "chapter" it to try to avoid everyone needing the incorporation costs $1200, and insurance $650+.

If you want to start a chapter talk to me, we'll help!

What if you want a NSX but can only afford a S2000 :)

Even easier for you - you can join as an associate member, which gets you invited to the events (with the exception of NSX only drives - but you could come as a passenger), most of the discounts (which would be great for an S2000 owner) and swanky NSX wear.

PM me and I'll send you an application!

What if you want a NSX but can only afford a S2000 :)

You can join as an associate member - there will just be certain (few) events that you won't be able to bring your car to (but you can ride in a Members car!)

Last edited:
Whens the next official meet, and how much longer for the paraphenielia?

Didn't you get the newsletter?
Shirts are being made as we speak. I hope to have them at Mikey's detailing day for everyone. They have a rush on the order.

I have just joined the association and I would like to become a member of the Toronto club. What do I have to do? and where will I find your answer?
Thank you

I have just joined the association and I would like to become a member of the Toronto club. What do I have to do? and where will I find your answer?
Thank you

What association? In order to become a member email Sean or I and we'll send you a Membership form, you'll need to fill it out, pay your dues and then you'll get on our list, get our discounts and get to come to all our meets (shoudl be up to minimum two a month starting June)

I'm sorry if I used the wrong terminology. I filled out the online form to join NSX Prime. I just found the site last night. I'm new to this type of forum. If you could please help me along I would be more than pleased to pay my dues and fill out what ever is necessary.
Thank you

Here is the application form for the NSX Club of Canada:

Please fill out and mail to:
Stuart Sherman
156 Duncan Mill Road, Unit 15
Don Mills, Ontario M3B 3N2

Include $100 membership cheque as well as $50 if you want an official Club shirt

Attachments

• NSX Club App.rtf
    7.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I will forward the cheque and application to you tomorrow.
Thank you

Welcome aboard! We have 30 members to our club and a fantastic calendar of events here in Ontario! Once Stu sends me confirmation of your membership I'll send you a newsletter and register you for the discounts at the sponsor Acura dealers!

Sean

Back