• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX competition - F430

To me the F430 looks definitively much better than the previous model F360 (which I do not like).
I like the monster big rear and the smooth silhouette. The front is not bad, but unfortunately the front fenders are still to highly! :(
Anyway, the car is beautiful. Respect to Ferrari.

that is just simply awesome!

i still like the modena, but this is very aggressive.

One thing for sure, this car has a lot of ingredients we'd like to see in the new NSX:

midengine
rear drive
melodious high revving NA engine
around 3000 pds and near 500 hp
ground effect with rear diffuser
paddle shifting

etc.

Wish honda will hear us...

Well if I ever have a spare 200K that I can't find anything else to do with, I'll buy that beautiful car. It truly is a piece of art.

I would be afraid to drive it daily though with all the jerks on the road, the poor condition of the roads, traffic congestion, etc.

Stunning car though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is why the NSX is always On then Off. This car is going to be so good, a 300 hp NSX would look like a joke. Even if it had 350hp, the bar just keeps getting raised before Honda can get out of the gate. I think Honda's recent focus on being environmentally responsible, while I applaud it, means any new NSX just won't be able to be in the game unless they come up with something truly revolutionary. The new F430 and that new Toyota look like they'll spank any new NSX. Honda has probably either shelved it or gone back to the drawing board... again. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm tired of getting excited about the HSC only to see it delayed and delayed and possibly killed, only to see the competition coming out with truly stunning alternatives. Honda just needs to pull out all the stops. It doesn't have to have 600 hp, but it should be superlight and have 400hp+. Honda can make another supercar in the Honda tradition. They just have to want to.

Based on looks the f360>f430 in my opinion.

I have seen that car in countless mags now and love it more each and everytime. There is just something about the way the whole thing just ties together.
I really like the fact that the engine is on display intentionally, and what a work of art it is too. :eek:
Now if only I could save enough pennies for it. :(

Back