• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX conversion

hi all,

First of all, I love NSX really much. But I could not buy an NSX anytime soon. By the time I could afford NSX, maybe there are no more NSX that are good enough in that time. But I really like the 91-05 NSX.

The question is that can I convert a car to an NSX? what if the car have almost the same dimension to an NSX? Will I be able to convert it? What will be the process?

Thanks

It still wouldn't be a NSX. It wouldn't handle like a NSX, wouldn't drive like a NSX. Plus with the cost to do the conversion if done well you might as well buy you a early 90's NSX. If you can't afford one now wait save and you will get one if you want it bad enough. I waited 13 yrs for one. It was well worth the wait.

Your village is looking for you. I suggest you return as soon as possible.

stupid post but im curious what car this person was thinking of. Only car I can think of with similar dimensions is a Lotus Evora?

Only cars similar to an NSX are more expensive than an actual NSX. If you can't afford one, you wont be able to afford the maintenance for it in the future. That might not be what you want to hear, but it is reality. Also, don't strap yourself to buy a car. In the end, that's all it is. Make sure you can live how you want to live and do the things you want to do first and foremost. If you have the extra cash to throw at an NSX, then go out and buy one. Take care of yourself and your family first and foremost.

Answer is yes, you can...

medium_beat_sx.jpg

k-07_01_18_02.jpg

It still wouldn't be a NSX. It wouldn't handle like a NSX, wouldn't drive like a NSX. Plus with the cost to do the conversion if done well you might as well buy you a early 90's NSX. If you can't afford one now wait save and you will get one if you want it bad enough. I waited 13 yrs for one. It was well worth the wait.

I know it will worth the wait and effort.. But will there be any NSX available for sale in the future?

It is possible to make a false NSX with Ferrari F40: Biggrin:: Sourire:

Awe, that yellow car is cute.

The fastest way to convert a car into an NSX is to buy one of these:
ourvet-3-s.png

then put one of these on the front:

wb-acura-a-rd.jpg

You will fool at least 90% of the girls.

You cannot convert any car to an NSX. Maybe if some company in the future makes a kit car of some type when there are no longer any NA1 and NA2's around, then you can go that route. However, it will not perform the same.

pontiac fiero + clay+bondo+Type R sticker.....take meth.....a few swigs of JD.......viola....

By the time I could afford NSX, maybe there are no more NSX that are good enough in that time. But I really like the 91-05 NSX.

Tell you what, I'll keep one of my NSXs pristine and will sell it to you for...

$1 million, I mean $1 billion dollars! :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jTmXHvGZiSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW, no one made an NSX body kit for the Fiero? I'm surprised!

I'll sell you mine in the future when you are ready to buy for the right price. NSX's will always be available for purchase. It's just at what price we don't know.

absolutely,positively, are you out of your mind, what planet are you from,are you high,did you fall on your head,,,,,,,,,,NO,,,they didnt make a kit because it cant be done,,and dont even try it,you will get embarrassed,,please be patient and save your money ,get a real one,,you will end up spending more over time on a fake nsx,please dont do ,or think about this

Back