• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX convertible?

KingsCourt said:
Personally I don't like convertibles, period. Visually though, this convertible NSX looks pretty good. To me anyway.
lol, that black Comptech widebody convertible is Ice-T's old NSX. It's for sale at one of the Los Angeles exotic car dealerships, forgot which one though. It's an auto :frown:

Juice said:
...Plus the car never gets driven. It's always being worked on. :wink: ...

Juice...I am still amazed that I have actually seen your car in person (NSX Spring Fling). With all the time it spends in the the shop, you are saving some serious money on oil changes. LOL! ;) :)

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
talk about poor resale value! I wouldnt pay more than $2-3k for an NSX convertable. I would use it as a parts car. I think that they are gross.

talking about extreme prejudice or maybe plain ignorant!
MAYBE, if Honda made a convertible NSX (like F made the 360 spider) you wouldn't bad mouthing the convertible NSX wouldn't you? that's what I thought...sigh

jgtc2004 said:
talking about extreme prejudice or maybe plain ignorant!
MAYBE, if Honda made a convertible NSX (like F made the 360 spider) you wouldn't bad mouthing the convertible NSX wouldn't you? that's what I thought...sigh
I wouldn't think he's ignorant. I've seen Ice T's convertible in person on the Vegas strip, and it didn't look right.

The NSX is a work of art. When not converted propertly it looks rather odd. I haven't seen Juice's convertible, but I don't think I've seen a convertible that has looked good yet. Hopefully Juice's hard top conversion will make it look good.

Back