• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Dealer Brochure Hunt

So, I've been on the hunt for original NSX Dealer Brochures. My search is focused on US brochures, but I've managed to wrangle a few overseas brochures as well. I've noticed that US brochures from 1992-1995 are hard to find.

Other than eBay, does anybody know of a good source for brochures? In particular I'm looking for 92-95, and 97 & 98.

I found the only brochure I have (2000) on eBay as well. I’ve looked for others (I want 1 each from 1991 through 2005), but if they’re out there, no one wants to part with them. I’ve tried eBay, Craigslist, Pinterest, and even FB marketplace. I’ve also done searches on various search engines (Google doesn’t always find everything), but have come up empty-handed. If you have any luck, let me know, and I’ll return the favor.

I found the only brochure I have (2000) on eBay as well. I’ve looked for others (I want 1 each from 1991 through 2005), but if they’re out there, no one wants to part with them. I’ve tried eBay, Craigslist, Pinterest, and even FB marketplace. I’ve also done searches on various search engines (Google doesn’t always find everything), but have come up empty-handed. If you have any luck, let me know, and I’ll return the favor.

Thanks [MENTION=33060]o2cmefly[/MENTION]. If you ever come across a 95 brochure I'll be happy to trade a spare '96 brochure.

I also have a spare 2004 Type R Japanese brochure that I'd be willing to negotiate another trade with.

This is a great link to check out old brochures --> http://importarchive.com/acura/nsx/1991-2005

and yes there was one for 94...
94_brochure.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting that 93-95 brochures are so rare. Also interesting that ImportArchive is missing 94 altogether.

Anybody looking to part with 93-95 brochures let me know. I'm going for a complete set....like a Topps Baseball Card set.

Come to think of it, I might have some old football and basketball cards to trade. Hmmm......

Back