• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Engine Service Mat, Floor Mats, Brake Air Deflectors, Brake Pads, OEM Tires, 16"

NSX Engine Service Mat, Floor Mats, Brake Air Deflectors, Brake Pads, OEM Tires, 16"

NSX Engine Service Mat - From Acura, covers rear fenders and trunk, used 3 times, just like new, $95. Dali Racing Brake Air Deflectors for OEM wheels, bottom 1" neatly trimmed because my car was slightly lowered, otherwise like new, $25. Brake Pads, set of four to equip front brakes, AEM (Advanced Engine Management Inc. - Manufactured by NISSIN, same company that makes the NSX brakes, P/N 26-120) new in box, $25, box does not stipulate year of NSX, may be for all, box lists other models and specific years. OEM yoko 215/45ZR16 (Front) A-022HO Tires, about 20-25% worn, some signs of heating up on the bottom of tread, off of '98 factory wheels, small repaired puncture on footprint of tire, $75. NSX floor mats, not original equipment, new, never used, white, $25. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area (Castro Valley) and would like to sell these items cash and carry (please you pick up or I may be able to meet you somewhere). Please call me if interested 510 537-7120. E mail at [email protected] (faster response by phone as I check e mail infrequently).

I'll take the engine service mat if you wouldn't mind sending it to FL. Thanks.

Can those Dali brake deflectors be used on my larger aftermarket 17/18 wheels ??? I also have lowering springs (Dali) which results in a 1.25 inch drop.....will they work on my set-up. I'm not too famliar with those Dali brake deflectors/scoop.

....I'm very interested David, get back to me = [email protected] Thanks

Back