• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX event in NC December 9

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:48:53 EST
Subject: NSX EVENT IN NORTH CAROLINA

Hello to all,

This mailer is being sent to you to notify of an NSX gathering that will be held in Fayetteville, NC. This invite is being sent to NSXCA members in NC, SC, GA, VA, and TN.

This event will be held in Fayetteville, NC on December 9th. Yes, that is only about 2 1/2 weeks away. This event will be a dealer sponsored event and it being held at LEITH Acura in Fayetteville. We have several things planned including a NSX tech session with their NSX tech, numerous raffles of items donated from vendors of aftermarket equipment for the NSX, a BBQ sponsored by
the dealer, a probable live radio broadcast from the dealership from a local radio station, dealer give aways, and more. The NC VIPER club will most likely also show with some of their members as well. After the dealership, a scenic ride as a group will follow and then dinner together following the ride. This event will most likely start around 9:30-10am.

The night before we may also go to Fayetteville speedway where on Friday nights they hold time trials for the 1/4 mile and other trials. This is tentative and will based on the amount of interest and feedback I get.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to come. I will be sending more info soon. If you have any other questions, please give me a call: 910-426-3397.

Pat Ricotta
91 Blk/Ivory

The event is coming together nicely for those interested. No track event on friday night. The Viper club has indicated that they will probably not make it. That means it is an all NSX event!!

Originally posted by Lud:
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:48:53 EST
Subject: NSX EVENT IN NORTH CAROLINA

Hello to all,

This mailer is being sent to you to notify of an NSX gathering that will be held in Fayetteville, NC. This invite is being sent to NSXCA members in NC, SC, GA, VA, and TN.

This event will be held in Fayetteville, NC on December 9th. Yes, that is only about 2 1/2 weeks away. This event will be a dealer sponsored event and it being held at LEITH Acura in Fayetteville. We have several things planned including a NSX tech session with their NSX tech, numerous raffles of items donated from vendors of aftermarket equipment for the NSX, a BBQ sponsored by
the dealer, a probable live radio broadcast from the dealership from a local radio station, dealer give aways, and more. The NC VIPER club will most likely also show with some of their members as well. After the dealership, a scenic ride as a group will follow and then dinner together following the ride. This event will most likely start around 9:30-10am.

The night before we may also go to Fayetteville speedway where on Friday nights they hold time trials for the 1/4 mile and other trials. This is tentative and will based on the amount of interest and feedback I get.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to come. I will be sending more info soon. If you have any other questions, please give me a call: 910-426-3397.

Pat Ricotta
91 Blk/Ivory

Back