• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Factory Sheepskin seat covers - Worth?

$100'ish...

Any idea how much a set of used good condition OEM NSX sheepskin seat covers worth these days?
I'd like to know too. I have a new set in the box.
I'd say $75 - $125 depending on the condition. So, $75'ish for used/fair condition / $100'ish for unused/good condition / $125'ish for new/mint condition. Perhaps $50'ish for weathered/worn ones & $150'ish for those BNIB.

A few years ago I sold mine, which were never really used & in good condition (they'd be installed but the only wear was from storage), for $100/shipped. They sold rather easily, in mid-summer of all times to an NSX owner/enthusiast in Phoenix, AZ! :D

Being a genuine OEM-accessory specific to the NSX makes them desirable to those who are anything/everything NSX-related. This goes as well for genuine OEM-accessory NSX stuff like: front-bra, CD-changer, keyless-entry, service-manuals, trunk-mats, car-covers, etc'. . .

Last edited:
like a sheep of course. duh:biggrin:

I know some one at NSXPO had them on their car.

example

resize

actual nsx cover

CIMG7379.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are brand new in the box and they go down the centers and leave the side bolsters exposed. I might actually use them so I'm going to keep them. It'd be a nice addition at an NSXPO.

Yes... They just cover the middle portion of the seats. The ones that cover the whole seat are not OEM. They are nice in the Winter time as we don't have heated seats.

How much are they new? Are they discontinued now?

original MSRP was pricey...

I'm at times just as much form as I am function. I just couldn't get into their cosmetic/aesthetic aspect, they seemed rather garish & gnarly to me. Again, this just my own personal preference.

Originally, I was truly surprised to realize that these were an actual a genuine OEM-accessory for the NSX, not after-market if even bespoke. Back-in-the-day, I had seen the OEM-accessory sheepskin seat-cover inserts for 2nd gen' Acura Legend coupe/sedan & thought, "wow, interesting... so that's what Conan would use in winter-time in his Legend!" I never imagined that the NSX would also have such! :D
How much are they new? Are they discontinued now?
Acura Sheepskin Demi-Seatcover
Seatcovers, Black, NSX
P/N: 08P37-SLO-210

Admittedly, I can't recall the actual MSRP now, but I believe it was ~$200+ from the dealer for a set of genuine Acura NSX OEM-accessory sheepskin seat-covers. Perhaps one or more of the Acura dealership gurus that we have here on Prime can offer more insight on their original price. And yes, these exact ones are discontinued in terms of availability - to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
LOL well I know that but I was wondering if they covered a part of the seat or the whole thing or does it have NSX stitched into it stuff like that.

just covers the center portion of the seats. I've seen some pictures with nsx embroidered on the headrest portion, but didn't read more into in it. use the search feature. search for sheepskin - thread titles only

Sorry, but this thread makes me feel like I need a mullet and a '85 Trans Am... Really cant believe they made these from factory..

Sorry, but this thread makes me feel like I need a mullet and a '85 Trans Am... Really cant believe they made these from factory..

Take 2 asprins, lay down and get over it - you know you don't want a trans am for God's sake - the mullet - well you be the judge - or better still get one and we'll be the judges....lol.....:biggrin:

Sorry couldn't resist....:wink::smile:

Take 2 asprins, lay down and get over it - you know you don't want a trans am for God's sake - the mullet - well you be the judge - or better still get one and we'll be the judges....lol.....:biggrin:

Sorry couldn't resist....:wink::smile:

LOL... it would take a while for me to grow a good mullet :redface:

This set sold on eBay recently for $60. I bought a set on eBay last year for around the same amount.

OEM NSX seat covers

How do you like them? Do they lint or shed at all? Do they re-position themself of move around when you get in/out? How difficult to install?

Thanks!

This set sold on eBay recently for $60. I bought a set on eBay last year for around the same amount.

OEM NSX seat covers

How do you like them? Do they lint or shed at all? Do they re-position themself of move around when you get in/out? How difficult to install?

Thanks!

They're still sitting in the box I bought them in. I need to put them on for a test.

I've had mine on since 05 and they are cool in summer and warm when it gets cold,not that it gets that cold in Orlando.They are easy to install they just push into the space between the seats a great OEM option.

LOL... it would take a while for me to grow a good mullet :redface:

We've got plenty of time.....we're not going anywhere! :biggrin:

Just kiddin ...lol. Don't grow a mullet....:eek: down here in the south I still see mullets out in the more rural areas just out from town. There are still guys around here that think that looks good:rolleyes:....oh boy.

By the way I have sheep skin covers too. I haven't used em once but I sat in the car with em on. They are warm. I don't think they'd slide around.

Back