• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX fiesta 2004

Awesomeness! Love Hishi's car, GT300, NSX-R, the spoilerless NSX (where can I get that rear skirt/spoiler thingy?) but really hate Veilside for butchering that yellow NSX.

Thanks Hishi. Wished I was there. :)

James Bond?
attachment.php

Thanks Hishi,

I had planned to be in Japan for this. I'm sad I missed it this year... I will definetly be there next year! Thanks to your post, I know who to contact for details for next year! :D

So you wont be able to go to Tokyo AutoSalon? or just your car won't be able to go?

Great pictures...

Hey Hishi,

What do you mean your car will go to Guam in January or February?
Are you moving out here or something?

You're going to ship your car here for a car show? umm...ok
I don't know of any car shows coming up around that time, not unless you're coming for the X5 show which actually hasn't been anounced yet. (btw, X5 is a japanese mag)

Very nice pics....I really like the NSX-R. It is helping me decide between getting a NSX-R hood and leaving it black, or painting it white.

Hishi if your going To Tokyo Autosalon I'd love to meet you there and see your car of course :)

I love the headlights on the purple car. Those are what Honda should have used on the 02.

hishi said:
speedracer,
Backyard special
http://www.pac-gate.co.jp/back-yd/nsx1.htm
378,000yen! :eek:

NSXBOX,
I'd also love to meet you :smile:

Hey Hishi, I go to Japan every month. If you're going to be at the Tokyo Auto Salon, I'll see you there. By the way, do you know any NSX people in Niigata-ken by any chance? Haha, it's a long shot, but I had to ask.

Back