• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx front light

my car has did the 02 conversion,can someone please tell me what size of HID should i choose for my low bean?thanks advanced!!

To be honest I believe 02 up headlamps came in 2 versions. HID and halogen. If it is the factory OEM HID version it would likely be D2S bulb but if it came halogen then likely H7 bulb. I'm sure someone here will chime in with more knowledge.:smile:

To be honest I believe 02 up headlamps came in 2 versions. HID and halogen. If it is the factory OEM HID version it would likely be D2S bulb but if it came halogen then likely H7 bulb. I'm sure someone here will chime in with more knowledge.:smile:

thx man,should be H7..

Shoudl be D2S.. just need to decide between 4100 and 6000k bulbs. 02 headlights dont run halogen(H7) unless those sold overseas are different (which I think there is a possibility).

Shoudl be D2S.. just need to decide between 4100 and 6000k bulbs. 02 headlights dont run halogen(H7) unless those sold overseas are different (which I think there is a possibility).

Am confuse now,has anyone changed their 02 headlight??please help!!

The 2002+ cars use OEM HID with D2S for the low beam, and 9005 Halogen for the high beam.
Many cars which were converted the 2002+ use aftermarket HID kits instead of OEM due to the cost and ease for future upgrade/repair.
Also, many people use the SOS headlight harness kit to redirect the juices to the new HID and high beam 9005.
Steve

Back