• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX gatherings?

Hey, was wondering if there are going to be any get togethers this summer? I've been enjoying the nice weather lately, but miss the camaraderie that goes with owning such a great car. Anyone have some ideas for a morning meet and/or drive?

I'll be there, but not in the NSX as a weekend in the Coke lot is not NSX friendly...

I'll be there, but not in the NSX as a weekend in the Coke lot is not NSX friendly...

I'm on the fence as to what to drive down. I've got a parking pass for lot 1B - it seemed far enough away to not be too bad? This is going to be my first time there, so I don't really know.

There are always events. Just not catered specifically to NSX's as there aren't enough around to make them that specific. But Every month at one of our locations we will be holding a cruise in. This month is tied in to a charity for Rally North America. Here are the event details.

https://www.facebook.com/events/558246594273610/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

I will post the location and date and time of them going forward too. There will always be some nsx's at these events.

Back