• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX/Grnd Chrkee trade

Im lookin to trade a 2000 Forest Green Jeep Grand Cheokee limited, absolute top of the line, heated seats, leather, sunroof, infrared temp A/C, QuadraDrive Jeep power control system, 4X4, big V8, 300+ hp, gonna put a borla exhaust on which will add some horses, 10 disc changer, premium top of the line Infinity Gold stereo system, no paint chips or damage outside, no blemishes inside, with brushguard (can be easily removed), roof rack, towing package, foglights, too many options inside to list, 18 inch alloy jeep wheels, with goodyear white lettering tires, absolutely all the options, cost $40,000 when new, still as good as new, garaged, one owner, no drivetrain or Engine problems at all, kept in tip top shape, good for NSX owners who want an SUV becuase of kids, can comfortably fit 4 adults or 2 parents and up to 3 kids, very powerful, fun to drive, impressive. I'm looking for a clean, mostly stock (I plan to make lots of mods myself) '95 to '91. i don't mind minor dings or some paint chips. I need one with a solid drivetrain and engine, no frame damage, the lower the miles the better, stock wheels, headers, exhaust, interior preferred, but some mods ok, color doesn't matter, email for more info.

Back