• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Competition Duraflex Rear Body Kit Bumper

Anyone use the NSX GT Competition Duraflex Rear Body Kit Bumper? I wonder if their build quality and fitment is good and if it would look too ricey on our cars. Please give me some input.

thxx

3b6c12f91b81d7112acc698f250d0581.jpg

Good point Tom, that picture above looks like a photoshop image of my car!

My rear bumper is definitely not Duraflex; GT-One combined with OEM 02+ valence.

Last edited:
Well it looks like they replicated the GT-One and 02 rear valance into one big pice of fiberglass, I found this pic and other angles of it on their website
image.jpg

I've used Duraflex in several cases and found that for the buck and compared to others in their "class" they are pretty damn good. very few kits have perfect or great fitment due to wide variances in cars so one should always expect atleast a little work. the durability is fair and their customer service is decent. I compared their replica WRX lip to my legit Chargespeed lip and the duraflex was a little more beefier and held up longer. Both had areas of fitment issues. if you arent scared of fiberglass work and about an hour (possibly) of work or perhaps none, then go for it.

I was actually interested in overall fitment of their product. I'm going to do the 02 front conversion and they sell a 02 style bumper. I'll probably stick with DF though

Fitment was horrible. My bodyshop just called today and said "fitment does not even come close". I went to checked it out and it was about an inch and a half short from the top. The two sides still need some reworks to even look decent. They quoted me over $2,000 for the rework, patch up, sanding, drilling, paint and installation. Don't even bother with their fake "Guaranteed Fitment!" promise. Like many said above, even their picture is fake. Stay away from "Express Aero Kits" and "Duraflex" and stick with Science Of Speed or reputed vendors.

Last edited:
Back