• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX headlights on other cars?!

Check this out. NSX headlights on other cars...

Corvette C5
attachment.php

Fiero IMSA widebody
attachment.php

Attachments

• VetteNSX.jpg
    VetteNSX.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,462
  • FieroNSX.jpg
    FieroNSX.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,454
hmmm seen the C5 before, but never the Fiero. I think there's also a 300Z floating around out there somewhere. Should tell ya something though... you don't ever see anybody fitting an NSX with C5, fiero, lambo, or F-car headlights! :wink:

That supra looks very clean....very tastefully modded.....

I wonder how the mr2 one looks as well....

You asked for it:biggrin:

This one is imho way nicer than stock MKIII Supra headlights. If I remember correctly, I have seen NSX headlights on some MR2s as well.
Picture046.jpg

Picture005-8.jpg

Picture047.jpg

That looks nice! But why the change? Looks almost the same as stock supra headlights? What do the stock ones look like?

They're bigger. The Supras and the MR2's are using the H4 housing. The NSX assembly are a little smaller, more streamlined I guess.

That looks nice! But why the change? Looks almost the same as stock supra headlights? What do the stock ones look like?

that supra does look really nice!

hmmm seen the C5 before, but never the Fiero. I think there's also a 300Z floating around out there somewhere. Should tell ya something though... you don't ever see anybody fitting an NSX with C5, fiero, lambo, or F-car headlights! :wink:

You asked for it:biggrin:

This one is imho way nicer than stock MKIII Supra headlights. If I remember correctly, I have seen NSX headlights on some MR2s as well.

I'd love to see the 300z and Mr2... lol
Nice NSX HL modd compaired to the original factory Toyo lights.

Picture047.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• supra009.jpg
    supra009.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 2,557
Looks like nsx bumper lights too.

sheesh! they look weird enough on a NSX!

AMEN!

I just don't get the 02+ NSX headlights.

It's a bubble and looks like so rice.

Let along it's a design "after-thought."

NSX pop up lights are the sexiest ones out there.... that and the 8 series BMW.

Back