• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX HID headlight kit - SOLD

NSX HID headlight kit

NSX HID headlight conversion kit: Plug and play 4300k HID low beam HID conversion kit for the NSX. I purchased this HID conversion from the group buy on Prime and am selling it because the lights are brighter than I need. Don't get me wrong - they look great; they're just more than I need. There are several pictures on Prime that show how the lights look after installation.

Installing the kit is a snap; everything you need is included. The lights have only been used twice for a few minutes each time - no more than 10 minutes total. Everything that came in the kit is included and in clean and like-new condition. For full information about the kit see this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/145502-whiteNSXs-HID-kits.

I'm selling the lights for $190 shipped, including the PayPal costs. The kit normally sells for $219 + $16 for shipping. This is a savings of $45 for a kit that has only been used for a few minutes. The kit is boxed up and will be shipped within 1 business day of receiving payment via PayPal. Thanks!

List Date: 2/9/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: NSX HID headlight kit
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Back