• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Atlanta

I am not a member of the registry site, and I dont know if it would have this info.

Out of curiosity ,

1. What year
2. Color

Do we have in Atlanta?

I guess the post numbers will sorta speak for itself, unless you have two...
I have seen 5 in the past 2 months. Previous to that 2 in 7 years.

1991 Red Auto
1992 Silver 5/speed CTSC

2002 Spa Yellow Pearl/Onyx.

I saw a Formula Red pre-2002 out of the corner of my eye a week ago in the Crabapple area while taking a weekend drive. It was coming out of a subdivision as I whizzed by. Otherwise, I've only seen one other NSX while driving mine, A Brooklands Green around Dunwoody.

03 Spa yellow pearl/yellow

nsx0051.jpg

There's a lot of us here. And there's a lot more that are not "enthusiasts" that never visit this forum. I often see them on the road.

Here's me in the Red/Black '92 in the esses of Road Atlanta, followed by The NSXNUT's silver (although in this picture his car is being driven by Randy Pobst).

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

This is me and I am here in Atlanta.

When are we all hanging out again

BTW NOPI is cancelled so it can't be there.

2003 Black on Black. We need to get together again.

Mike

what part of atl you in. I saw an 02 plus in snellville are a couple of times

Go figure. As soon as I sell mine everyone starts coming out of the woods.

I had a 91 red/black up until this weekend.

Sucks NOPI is canceled. I was looking forward to hanging out with everyone again.

Yes, Nopi is gone but this show "Motorsports National" is being put on by the Atlanta Motor Speedway themselves. They understand how much money NOPI made that weekend and they do not want to let that go.

Now their biggest problem is finding a title sponsor to help fund the event.

Either way many of the NOPI regulars were looking forward to this event kinda like a end to the summer car show season.

It should be good and I will probably be there. Do we want to get everyone together for this?

It should be good and I will probably be there. Do we want to get everyone together for this?

Alex,
I do think we should still try to get the regular crew there again. It is always a good time to get together and hang out for friends and family for a couple of days.
Anybody talk to Romeo, Charles, , James, PJ or the others about this?

Alex,
I do think we should still try to get the regular crew there again. It is always a good time to get together and hang out for friends and family for a couple of days.
Anybody talk to Romeo, Charles, , James, PJ or the others about this?

I talk to charles a couple of months ago and I thought I was going to see PJ last week in Nashville but he never showed up. I think we need to make a post about it and see who we can get together.

I talk to charles a couple of months ago and I thought I was going to see PJ last week in Nashville but he never showed up. I think we need to make a post about it and see who we can get together.
Sounds like a plan.
Maybe put it in the Southeast Region section or specifically Atlanta?

ill be there of course :)

Ill try and talk to charles this week and see if hes going to come. I know he was on the fence about it a month or two ago. But ill try and catch up with him this week and talk to him about it.

Maurice you talk to caroline and perry?

ill be there of course :)

Ill try and talk to charles this week and see if hes going to come. I know he was on the fence about it a month or two ago. But ill try and catch up with him this week and talk to him about it.

Maurice you talk to caroline and perry?

Charles was on the fence:confused: He better show up:biggrin:
I have a 5-6hr drive to get there and he has about 1/2 so he better not even talk that trash.:wink:
No, I haven't spoken to them in a long time. Rarely do.
Since we just adopted a child I don't get out much anymore. This parenting thing takes up a lot of time.:smile:
I've already got the green light to come up there though, solo at that.

Ill be there. Dunno what you talking about a 1/2 hour drive for charles and me. Its a minimum 5 hr drive from charleston to atlanta. And thats with no traffic. But then you florida boys drive too fast anyways ;)

But ill give charles a shout and see what the word is from him as well. Ill also ask him if hes talked with caroline and perry.

Also talked to SONE a few weeks ago. He says he will go. He sold his nsx so wont be parking anything but says hell come hang out for the show and afterwords.

I myself obviously wont be bringing the nsx. I MIGHT have a special suprise though. Gonna go take a a look at something bright and shiny when i get back to atlanta this weekend. I have been on the fence about it for awhile now. Maybee this week will be the week i pull the trigger.

If all else fails ill bring the sl55 and camp out.

Guess its time for me to send out my annual nopi email to everyone.

Last edited:
Ill be there. Dunno what you talking about a 1/2 hour drive for charles and me. Its a minimum 5 hr drive from charleston to atlanta. And thats with no traffic. But then you florida boys drive too fast anyways ;)

James, you might've misunderstood what I meant by 1/2. I meant half the time it takes me to drive not half an hour. I really didn't know it was that far of a drive from Charleston to Atlanta though.:eek:

Here in ATL (Marietta actually) 2003 Silverstone/Onyx, fully stock except tinted windows and foglights for daytime running.

Just found out about NOPI --> Motorsports Nationals, will check dates and will probably come and hang out.

Will announce a date for our second 'annual' Fall mountain drive and BBQ at my house after checking with the Boss. Probably early November.

Paul

Mine is back - so Im down for whatever... Dr. Mitchell how are you? We need to have a local gathering for some atlanta guys/gals, just a sunday run if the weather is good, you need to see my new clutch--- smooth as your now!! haha:tongue:

Back