• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Miami

Hi all,Need help. I'm moving to Miami and have no idea if there is any reliable mechanic shop that is specialized in Gen 1 NSX. Also, any local NSX group?Thank you so much!!Eric

Hey Eric. Dwight is the man. He used to service my Gen1.

As for local owners. They're a bunch of @#&%$. :D J/K We don't have too many local gtg's. But we do often go to C&C in WPB once a month.

Welcome to Floriduh.

Thanks DocL...I looked up in Yelp, unfortunately...he is up in Fort Lauderdale, kinda far from where I will live. What's C&C in West Palm Beach (?)

Welcome to Flo-Rida

Thanks DocL...I looked up in Yelp, unfortunately...he is up in Fort Lauderdale, kinda far from where I will live. What's C&C in West Palm Beach (?)

I'd say it's worth the drive to Fort Lauderdale.

Palm Beach Cars & Coffee. Google it or search it on Facebook. Palm Beach Lakes Blvd just east of I-95, monthly. It attracts over 1,000 cars, sometimes even more. There is an event this coming Sunday 10/29 9am-noon. I am planning to go.

I'd say it's worth the drive to Fort Lauderdale.

Palm Beach Cars & Coffee. Google it or search it on Facebook. Palm Beach Lakes Blvd just east of I-95, monthly. It attracts over 1,000 cars, sometimes even more. There is an event this coming Sunday 10/29 9am-noon. I am planning to go.

Do you want to stop by before and get the engine cover? We can drive up together.

(THREAD HIJACK! I'll create a thread under Florida for C&C.) Thanks for the offer, Doc. I'll be caravanning with two neighbors. Maybe I can stop afterwards? Also, I've been thinking about how I'd transport it with the NSX. I could remove my cover and install yours at your house.

But ultimately it might be better if I can retrieve it from you Saturday so I'd have time to install it before the show. Would that work for you?

Last edited:
Back