• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Minnesota

Hey everyone, I'm looking at a 98 NSX-T located in Minnesota zip code 55014. I was hoping there is a prime member in the area that wouldn't mind taking a look at the car for me. I gave the owner a refundable deposit and wanted to have some feedback from another member before I move forward.

I am heading there to look at a car in a couple months. I could check it out for you if you want. (dont worry, I'm not lookling to buy another NSX)

I am heading there to look at a car in a couple months. I could check it out for you if you want. (dont worry, I'm not lookling to buy another NSX)

Thanks for everyones help, it's much appreciated. I decided against the car due to its accident history. But luckily for me I found a accident free Spa Yellow in South Carolina that I bought from its original owner :). Oh and it came with all the documentation and maintenance records dating back to when it first left the showroom floor in 98!

Last edited:
Back