• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Portland, ME !!!!!

When I flew from D.C. to Portland, Maine this weekend the last thing in the world I thought I'd see is an NSX. The family and I were at the tail end of our trip to Brunswick and were driving south on 295 (just north of Portland) about 11 am today heading to the airport to go home...and then an early model silver NSX goes screaming in the other direction north on 295.

Wow, an NSX in Maine. Hopefully the owner is a prime member and will respond. Next time I'm up that way I'd like to see it in person! :smile:

dunno if they're on prime but out of almost 400 northeast region NSXCA members, there are exactly zero from maine (at least as of the list i was sent a couple of months ago).

PsychDoc said:
When I flew from D.C. to Portland, Maine this weekend the last thing in the world I thought I'd see is an NSX.

Wow, an NSX in Maine.

If you are suprised to see an NSX Maine. You would be shocked to see some of the other fine cars I have seen there. You are joking, Right. :biggrin:

Why not just say, "last time I was in Bar Harbor, I saw a woman with all her teeth". :wink:

I know of 3 owners (none NSXCA members) from Maine, no one with a Silver car.

LOL

Back