• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX MEET Next Sunday March 18th

OK Guys and gals, Let's do a Meet !!! Next Sunday 18th

We will meet in Rockville Md , Site TBA, then drive to Allsports gp gokart track for some real wheel to wheel FUN At 3pm ish ;]

I need a head count!!!!!!!

Time to get the dust off the cars and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

Daisy Auto

I won't make it to Rockville, but I'm fine with meeting up at AllSportsGP since that's just down the road from me. :)

No go for me, will be out of town. St Patrick's may be a little tough for a gathering, but I hope it works out well.

Hey Ben...what are the chances I will have a car by then? :rolleyes:

(Ben is working on my "new to me" '94 Brooklands Green/Tan, recently purchased in Florida and AutoTrained home. Lots of stuff going on to make the car right including an EPS rack rebuild over which he has no control.
I miss it dearly but I have been told that all things come to he who waits...and so I wait)

This is in no way a shot at Ben! As I noted, there is a lot being done and a lot of what is being done is being handled by other vendors: rack rebuild, refinishing interior parts, etc. Ben walks on water!

Last edited:
Out of town...

Yes. Yes. Yes.
I wanna show off my new baby...Pleeeeese!

Sunday's are good for me, too. Thanks for taking the lead on this Ben. The results are always worth the effort especially when it involves driving an NSX.

Sounds good to me depending on the date

I was thinking about going to a new C&C event in Hunt Valley on 3/31.

Details:

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Hunt Valley Towne Centre on left

Inaugural meet - Saturday, March 31 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Cars - Exotic, luxury, classic, modded

Coffee - Caribou Coffee or your own road mug

Website - https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/

Frequency - Last Saturday of each month -- Will become weekly with progressive attendance

Prizes - Gift certificates will be periodically available from Caribou Coffee, Spa in the Valley, Calvert Wine and Spirits, Dick's Sporting Goods, California Pizza Kitchen, Best Buy, Regal Cinemas, Ritz Cameras, Sears Auto, etc.

I'm aware that the Filling Station C&C has tailed off but the northern Baltimore County area truly needs a place for automobile enthusiasts to share interests, network, catch up on old times and look forward to new times. Sign-up in this thread and at the Facebook link.

This is your meet. Spread the word!

Ok ladies and gents

WHO can do next Sunday April 1st ???
Weather permitting

Also I will be joining glieb (silver NSX )
Next sat for the c&c at hunt valley

Please let me know by thursday so we can finalize !

Back