• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indoor Karting at Allsports GP

Ben - Thanks for hosting another successful event, I really do appreciate it. I was hoping to say this on the way out but heard you had to get on the road quick and unfortunately missed you.

It was nice seeing everyone else as well - I hope everyone had a good time.

Thanks Ben for making this happen, finally met some of you guys at Allsports. Next time we should do Allsports GP in the afternoon and then go for lunch/dinner to one of the Founding Farmers restaurants and have some delicious food :) .

Thanks a lot Ben for making it happen! Always have fun with the NSX Crew! and we Def have to Founding Farmers! its a Great restaurant!

Hopefully next season The beast that Ben is Building for me will make it out with all you of u!

Thanks Ben for the great event, it was great to connect with some new people and some others that I simply haven't seen in far too long!

Thanks Ben and glad that you could bring the family along. Already looking forward to our next group event which I vote should be a day of hoonage in WV followed by Kart Till you Puke at SPK (a bit steep @ $120/person but whatever)

Thanks Ben and glad that you could bring the family along. Already looking forward to our next group event which I vote should be a day of hoonage in WV followed by Kart Till you Puke at SPK (a bit steep @ $120/person but whatever)

I agree and would be very interested in a SPK day if Ben wants to organize something in the spring. Just tell me the $$ and I will PayPal to reserve my spot and cover the burden for my fat ass. :)

Back