• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX or NOT?

How should be named the NSX successor ?

• Total voters
I'd go for NSX if and only if the new car will be an evolution of it: i.e. with a similar look and the same design philosophy.

Otherwise name it differently. Even NNSX ( for new ... )! :biggrin:

I vote change the name with the evolution- I posted my reasons here I understand the counter arguments, but I still like the idea of the NSX standing alone for what it is.

I have serious doubts if the "replacement" will be as exotic as the original, but my doubts are based in the same rumor and conjecture as every assertion regarding the new car. (I have heard the steel construction rumor too many times now) We will see what it will be, and how it will be named at introduction, and given Honda's ability to keep secrets- I believe we won't know anything Honda doesn't tell us prior to unveiling.

No matter what they name it- I am happy that Honda seems to be willing to build another platform sportscar even though I would be glad to live and die by the current one.

Philip

Back