• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in Arlington VA

I'm starting to look at new cars again and wanted to checkout a local NSX. I've seen a yellow one parked at a house off of Washington Blvd and G.Mason. I've only seen it once so I don't think that car owner lives there.

I have seen this Blue NA2 NSX twice around Washington Blvd merging on to 50 East and then around Pershing and 50 (going east again). The guy driving looked like he was having so much fun.

I was thinking about getting another S2000 but I think I'm going to go with the NSX, just need to see one up close again.

Thanks.

My car is in Chantilly, VA. Your welcome to come see it today or tomorrow or whenever.

nsx.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to look at new cars again and wanted to checkout a local NSX. I've seen a yellow one parked at a house off of Washington Blvd and G.Mason. I've only seen it once so I don't think that car owner lives there.

I have seen this Blue NA2 NSX twice around Washington Blvd merging on to 50 East and then around Pershing and 50 (going east again). The guy driving looked like he was having so much fun.

I was thinking about getting another S2000 but I think I'm going to go with the NSX, just need to see one up close again.

Thanks.

I will be in Arlington(work) on this Friday(18). PM me if like to see it. Its stock!.

The yellow one you've seen is probably the one that just sold. I drove it two weeks ago and decided on a 97 red one instead but there were lots of people lined up behind me to purchase it. BTW, it was/is a 98 with 30K miles in very nice condition.

Im in DC but your welcome to come look at mine. I alm putting it on the market with the hopes of buying a 38 ft Carver Yacht

Attachments

• 0721082025a.jpg
    0721082025a.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 80
Back