• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Nsx Owners in Savannah, Hilton Head, Jacksonville

Hi everyone,

I'm Oster. I just moved to Georgia, from Orlando, where I worked at First Class Automotive. There we specialized in Nsx's and S2000's. PLENTY of References!!

I was looking at having a Meet here at the Shop I am now working for, Liberty Tire and Brake in Hinesville, Ga. Hopefully Sep 14th or Sep 21st, both are a Sunday, might be good. Give everyone a chance to see the shop and ask questions.
We are able to offer clutch installs, install lo pro tires, timing belt and water pumps, diagnostics, a/c work, suspension, alignments even on lowered cars, eng work and track cars. All at LOWER PRICES than the Dealer.

Let me know if Sep 14th or the 21st works best.

p.s. thanks to druby, Sean, Charles and other Nsxers who invited me out to the meet in Savannah a few weeks ago. :biggrin:

Oster
Liberty Tire and Brake
912-876-4111 wrk

Last edited:
I need to call your buddy with the Noble. I think I am stcking with my NSX for now. I have been looking into the insurance and with my 16 year old I am looking at an additional $4,000/year for the insurance unless I switch my car insurance to another person and then I lose a discount on my home owners so it's just not worth making a change right now.

David

Well hello Oster, good to have you around.:biggrin:
Let me look at my schedule for your proposed days.
Sept. 14, Sunday, childs first birthday party with us(recently adopted) so that is out for me.:frown:
I NORMALLY go to ATL for NOPI on that weekend but don't think I'm going to be able to make it this year due to prior commitments made after NOPI was cancelled a few weeks ago.:frown:
Well, maybe next time.:wink:

Well Obviously you dont know how to Party. What kid doesnt like cool Cars :biggrin: Look at all the Extra friends and possible God Parents your child could have :smile: Man Parent these days need Classes, LOL LOL

Oster

LOL, well either he hasnt gone for a ride yet, or he needs to see a Shrink :biggrin:
What time on Sundays does Church usually finish for you? Asking so hopefully we might be able to plan something where you can make it, on a Sunday. I'm in Church on Saturdays.

Oster

LOL, well either he hasnt gone for a ride yet, or he needs to see a Shrink :biggrin:
What time on Sundays does Church usually finish for you? Asking so hopefully we might be able to plan something where you can make it, on a Sunday. I'm in Church on Saturdays.

Oster

He has riddent in it a few times. I think he likes the van more because he has his own captains chair in the back and the DVD player.
I get out of church around noon or so.
Would you believe I'm seriously considering selling my NSX?:eek:

:eek: :eek: What!! Are you just waiting for the right offer? Looking for a newer X or want a change?
I dont know his age, but i liked the PS2 when you had it in the car.

Oster

Last edited:
Hi guys, i need to postpone meet until October. I had something come up. But definitely will set a date up soon for Oct.

Oster

Back