• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parts in Canada?

Ok, I need some major parts, and I am looking for shops that are in Canada who have parts like suspension, tranny, and engine component, body parts too. Do you guys know any in Canada?

I am living close to Toronto

Thanks

I have stock shocks and springs if you want those you can have them for free.

Cool, where do you live? :D

but what I really need is an tranny and some body parts. you know where can I get them for a fair price?

You need to be more specific in your needs. Are you looking for factory parts? If so try a dealer - and ask for your Club discount if you're a member of NSXCA. Are you looking for aftermarket performance or body pieces? If so you can order from America or Japan. I don't know of any Canadian suppliers for these.

About 18 months ago, I came across an outfit in Vancouver that had a website under the name NSXRUS that bought/sold salvaged NSX's and had some parts for sale. I visited them in person and it appeared to be a sideline as part of a used car dealer (can't remember the name) of high performance cars. They had a couple of NSX's on site in various stages of rebuild and they did things like T-roof conversions of earlier models.

I just tried a search on Google and couldn't find the site but came across one of their classified ads and did recognize the email id of the guy that I did exchange emails with. It's [email protected]. PH: 778-772-5484. I can't speak for their reputation but you might be able to get what you're looking for.

If you want I can get the parts for ( 25% oem only) or aftermarket in japan...I own a shop in mississauga....(905) 569-2202.

Mike

pok8rok8 said:
If you want I can get the parts for ( 25% oem only) or aftermarket in japan...I own a shop in mississauga....(905) 569-2202.

Mike

Hi Mike,

What is your shop called in Mississauga. I am in Brampton, if I ever need anything I'd like to have your shop as a source.

Thanks

Johnny

NSX2NV said:
Hi Mike,

What is your shop called in Mississauga. I am in Brampton, if I ever need anything I'd like to have your shop as a source.

Thanks

Johnny

:eek: Me too Mike - and I live in Mississauga!
Thanks, Daria

Do not trust this guy! ([email protected])

NSX2398 said:
About 18 months ago, I came across an outfit in Vancouver that had a website under the name NSXRUS that bought/sold salvaged NSX's and had some parts for sale. I visited them in person and it appeared to be a sideline as part of a used car dealer (can't remember the name) of high performance cars. They had a couple of NSX's on site in various stages of rebuild and they did things like T-roof conversions of earlier models.

I just tried a search on Google and couldn't find the site but came across one of their classified ads and did recognize the email id of the guy that I did exchange emails with. It's [email protected]. PH: 778-772-5484. I can't speak for their reputation but you might be able to get what you're looking for.

Hello Ian, I was a victim of a hit and run. And about a year ago I had A bad experience with parts from those guys. I am now trying to get correct information of "Jivi" (the guy with the [email protected]). Since it is Canada and I am in the U.S, I don't know what to do. I need his full name and his address. I still have the damage fender that I bought and I had to prime and paint the bumper that was supposed to be painted. The whole thing was a nightmare. The following is a report of my experience with he and his asociate "harvey":
p.s. He was banded from this site.

Lud, we corresponded about this topic a few months ago and I wanted
you
to know where I am at. I need your advise and appreaciate your help in
advance. Below my letter is a your message in case you don't remember.
The following is a detailed report of what happened:
I was just on the phone with Harvey, 1-604-644-7697, (08/02/02
about noon) about my reimbursement. He hung up on me and is
not answering my calls.
As you know, it started with me replying to an add that Jivi,
1-778-772-5484 ([email protected]) posted about some used parts. Initially, when
Jivi and I spoke on the
phone he said that he and his Partner, Harvey, had the parts from the
similar car (92 black NSX) and is waiting to ship the parts to a
customer
in Austrailia. He said he will give me priority because I called him
first
and to send him a certified check. He also said that, on several
occations, the parts are in "IMMACULATE CONDITION". The parts are a
left
rear quarter, L/H tail lamp, and rear bumper.
After making out his requested check ($1,580.00), I called him for
his
mailing info. He then referred me to his partner Harvey Dudwhal. He
said
that Harvey has the parts so make the check to him. This was early
febuary/02. There was a bunch of phone calls and runaround I made
between
the two of them for the next two months or so. Nither of them would
take accountability.
Finally, I got a call from the shipping company(COD for shipping)
that I
paid so I don't loose what little I got. I went to pick up the parts
and
I was in total shock when I saw them . My adrenaline was flowing as I
looked at the crack on the weel arch of the Quarter panel and the
chipped
of piece Bondo othe rear corner of it. I was furious but stayed calm
and
did not show it only the beads of sweat on my forehead would give it
away.
Although the bumber was not off a black car, It seemed in good
condition
so I payed for the package.
I called Jivi because he was the one I always spoke to and it seemed
that He was the one making the decisions. He acted surprised and
referred
me to Harvey. Harvey said that the parts were good and referred me to
Jivi for reimbursement. This went back and forth for quite a few weeks
about 5-10 calls a week. I stayed cool but finally lost it one night.
This was some time in APRIL/02. Back and forth between the two, no
one
taking any accountability, I ended up with Jivi. He said that he will
mail me out a Check "tomorrow" for $600 and his other partner in the
U.S
will send me a Tail light. Value of reimbursement we agreed on was
$800.00. He said to me do not call Harvey and that he will take care
of
the reimbursement out of his kindness and for my "greif". 4- weeks and
many calls later still no check. I called him and he said that he
mailed
it regular mail and it must have been stolen. He said that he has to
wait
on the bank to cancell it. Another 4 weeks then he acts more upset
than
me and guess what! He referred me to harvey. It is now the month of
august and I just got of the phone with Harvey. He said that he is
waiting on the bank to call him about the cancell check. I told him
that
if the bank cancells the check, it cannot be cashed if it was stolen.
This
whole thing is redicilious. I cannot believe that I played this thing
so
long. Thinking back, I know that they are dishonest people. Them,
being in Canada, is there any legal action I can take? dont know. If
you have any suggestions plaese help me with this.
P.S I bought a tail lamp from "ANYTIME" John richards and it is in
great
condition. I am very happy with it for the condition and price i payed
for
it. If you or I (with permission) can make a post on NSX PRIME about
these people I would appreciate it.
Vance

"Vance,

"I called and talked to Harvey. He said your parts shipped two days
ago. I

"asked him for a tracking number and he said he did not have it right
then

"but would get it to me in a couple hours. I gave him my NSX e-mail
address
"to send it to ([email protected]).

"I am copying him on this e-mail and will follow up with you to make
sure
"the problem is resolved. I believe after talking to him that he is
legit
"and that you will receive your parts. I will forward the tracking # to
you
"as soon as I get it, and ask that you let me know that you received
the
"correct parts in the promised condition.

"
"

NSX2398 said:

That guy has been banned from selling anything on this website after a couple very serious complaints that were never resolved.

Wow! I'm sorry I even brought up NSXRUS as a source. I certainly wouldn't have knowingly done so if I'd known others had had problems. Now I'm glad I added the comment about not being able to speak for their reputation.

Just to clarify my earlier comments, I think it was Speedline Auto that I visited that had some "work in progress" NSXs. I thought that there was a connection between them and NSXRUS but that was 18 months ago and in the meantime, I had a problem with an email virus that corrupted nearly all my beyond about 8 months ago so I can't go back and check the exchange of notes I had with him. The phone numbers of Speedline and NSXRUS don't match but maybe it matches the number for Harvey.

I live about 900 miles away so it's nearly impossible for me to drop in and intervene for you but I see others have offered.
It seems that whenever the topic of salvaged NSXs or NSX parts comes up, it seems to attract some people who are less than reputable but I suspect it has more to do with folks who exploit the salvage industry than with the NSX.

Thanks for the alert. really appriciate it. I am glad I haven't bought anything from them.

and Mike, thanks, I will give you a call next week. and do you guys stock parts for NSXs?

No I dont stock them....but i get them from dealers in a day or 2 so its not to bad...as for after market it takes about a month to bring in.

Mike

Back