• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R Carpet badges

Aloha All,

I know there was a Prime member selling these a while back. Does anyone know how I can get a pair or does anyone have an extra set they'd like to sell?? LMKDSC01188.jpg

Aloha All,

I know there was a Prime member selling these a while back. Does anyone know how I can get a pair or does anyone have an extra set they'd like to sell?? LMKView attachment 167708

I think [MENTION=34522]NSX_n00b[/MENTION] might have a line on these. Also, Marc at Mita Motorsports might be able to source them. Finally, although he hasn't posted here in years, I'll tag him just in case: [MENTION=13449]BD[/MENTION] :D

Thanks so much for the info!!! Just PM'd NSX_n00b and gonna try Marc (I actually have an order for some other parts with them right now).

We were thinking of reissuing these style but with the MITA Motorsports logo with NSX as well.
Will make some mock-ups when we get the better computer that can run CAD smoother.

The emblems were not sold separately but only issued when you purchase the floor mats upon first sale (when buying an NSX from the Honda Cars dealers). Then they would engrave your name. My buddy has his floor mats with the original owner's name.

I would like to buy a set. Please confirm price and if you have them in blanks or can personalize them with another name.

Thanks for your time!!!

Another source for these badges is the souvenir that Honda gave to attendees of the NSX Fiesta in Japan to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the NSX. It is a miniature mat made of the same material as the real full size NSX-R car mats. Plus it includes a full size NSX-R carpet badge attached to it.

Brand new souvenir mats come up on Japanese auction sites a few times a year. If you watch closely you should eventually have a chance to buy one. However don't expect to get one for cheap. I had pay around $200 USD to get mine.

nsxr_badge.jpg

Back