• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R Driver's side seat on ebay?

looks odd as the shell looks right but i don't remember ever seeing leather on the bolsters of any NSX-R seat. Usually Fabric on the bolster and head rest and perforated alcantara in the center cushions. I would believe it to be a JDM type-s seat first as i know those have leather as shown in the photos. but it should be the same shell as the NSX-R

Last edited:
Although Black colored seats is an Option for the NA2-R, they certainly don't come with Leather wrapped around. Also, RECARO letters on the real deals are white, not red.

Not saying this one ain't real if the guy actually re-wrapped it.

One hour before the listing ended the price was a $1200 and 60 minutes later it sold for $2700.

It is NSX-S seat. To bad this arrived five years too late..

It is NSX-S seat. To bad this arrived five years too late..

You missed the one 4 years ago when a kid posted at 2am CST that he is selling his two NSX-R seats for $3000 i said "sold" 3 sec after he posted as he had no idea what the seats were worth. Later, he sold them to a local guy in Australia since he didn't have to bother shipping them.

It was an awesome deal
Nsx-r or nsx-s seats from Honda Japan are 20k for the set

I wish I would have seen this

You missed the one 4 years ago when a kid posted at 2am CST that he is selling his two NSX-R seats for $3000 i said "sold" 3 sec after he posted as he had no idea what the seats were worth. Later, he sold them to a local guy in Australia since he didn't have to bother shipping them.

I think it was three years ago. I ended up buying the seats. I was the first person to contact the seller and confirmed sold, but someone jumped in and offered more than $3k and also offered worry-free shipping (he sent a shipping company to pick it up) but the deal didn't go through. In the end I paid a lot more than $3000. I also purchased the one from ebay auction. Hope it's a real one.

I think it was three years ago. I ended up buying the seats. I was the first person to contact the seller and confirmed sold, but someone jumped in and offered more than $3k and also offered worry-free shipping (he sent a shipping company to pick it up) but the deal didn't go through. In the end I paid a lot more than $3000. I also purchased the one from ebay auction. Hope it's a real one.

What are you going to do with 3 seats? Stop hoarding and sell me one :biggrin:

What are you going to do with 3 seats?

McLaren F1 conversion?

MCLARENF1SEATS.jpg

C'mon Vance, don't say that.

You paid a premium for 5 years of enjoyment already and besides, yours are true Type-R Seats. :wink:

I paid premium plus the scam, lol.

Just get the DF version and be happy, the CK shell they make is actually stronger than the OEM since it is FIA tested.

Kinda dick to post the link therefore increasing the price for Primer's.

I really don't understand all the hype about these seats... I guess I just need to get my fatass into one to understand.

You do, as you know, I was the first to get them in the U.S, and all the people who bought them sat in my car before making that decision.

Those seats are no doubt, the most comfortable buckets you can buy. Honda has the exclusive rights to them and no other racing buckets are with that type of comfort.

Bd. agree
I bought my red na2 nsxr seats after sitting in your car and another SoCal member bought his black na2 set after sitting in my car

I guess the best advice is don't try theses seats if you would prefer not spending the$

Back