• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX R-GT Side Scoop

Can anyone get this R-GT side scoop? I don't know japanese & have not tampered with the translator thing so it's hard for me to get it straight from Route KS.
Better yet, can anyone/vendor replicate it? (btw this is not the same as the one from SOS)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144784

Last edited:
Thanx socold, i've just spoke to Ravi & he can get it. A little steep on price (850 shipped) but i like it so much i will have to get it.

Is this for FRP, plastic or CF? Seems like the first two to me... Yeah, that seems pretty steep for $20 in material. You should get a pair, give it to a high school shop class to model, and sell at half off that price. :cool:

Back