• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R vs. APR GTC-300

APR is good but i prefere stock R version, think wings like a Carrera GT will be good but doesnt exist :/

I have both of these wings too. My original intention was to only use the APR wing (BAW) for track events and use the R-wing for the street. My biggest issue with the R-wing is the rear view visibility is obstructed and because of this I just keep the APR wing on full-time. The view out the rear hatch is completely unobstructed with the APR BAW.

I have both of these wings too. My original intention was to only use the APR wing (BAW) for track events and use the R-wing for the street. My biggest issue with the R-wing is the rear view visibility is obstructed and because of this I just keep the APR wing on full-time. The view out the rear hatch is completely unobstructed with the APR BAW.

+1 my biggest gripe before was the NSX-R wing totally blocked my rear vision but with the APR wing I can finally see again! I have it set for the 2nd highest bolt adjustment so there's still room to go up if I wanted to. A few have suggested I try the risers but I don't want to get too crazy since the rest of my car is not ready yet.

I've had and like both! In current form, still love my APR... very JGTC!

Back