• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R Wheels on eBay

The center caps are Championship white, the wheel looks like Grand Prix white. They are likely just stock 02-05 wheels with NSX-R caps. The NSX-R wheels are reportedly lighter than the standard 02-05 wheels. So, they don't seem to be accurately advertised.

3781_3.JPG

The center caps are Championship white, the wheel looks like Grand Prix white. They are likely just stock 02-05 wheels with NSX-R caps. The NSX-R wheels are reportedly lighter than the standard 02-05 wheels. So, they don't seem to be accurately advertised.

Those are replicas..take a look at my OEM's in the pic below..

nsxr1w.jpg

Those are replicas..take a look at my OEM's in the pic below..

nsxr1w.jpg

I don't see where it says "forged" on your wheels can you zoom in on that part?

I accidently bought a pair of knock offs from Yahoo as w/o seeing that forged stamp I couldn't tell. The center cap and wheel color match on mine. LOL I wanted weight savings hence the reason why I bought NSX-R wheels so mine will be on ebay as well soon.

IMG_2185.jpg

I was using a pic Vance posted of his NSX-R wheel when I bought mine for reference and didn't see "forged" on his either.
13449Type_R_Wheel.jpg

I don't even see the "forged" stamp on NSX-R wheel pics:mad:

Oh well

if the advertisement claims that it's authentic honda oem nsx-r, then i think you can call your credit card company and file a chargeback for a counterfeit product.

the tiny "forged" stamp is there on vance's wheels. just really hard to see from those pics.

Sweet! Thanks

Be careful guys there are apparently two sets of copies out there. One is obvious the other one needs up close pics to see the forged stamp.

I also saw the ebay Type "R" but they didnt seem right, besides "you get what you pay for" usually holds true.

Same but with the "H" in Black.

2005562240816774617_rs.jpg

2005541229016371778_rs.jpg

Back