• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx sightings

I rarely see any nsx's and actually see more fcars and lambos but this week I saw 3 different nsx's on 3 different days.

Today I saw a red nsx driving west bound on I-4 I believe btwn exit 8 and 5 around 330 I think.
Wednesday I saw a black nsx at 4pm on the off ramp of 275 north at Fletcher stopped at the light.
Monday I saw red nsx getting detailed at the citgo gas station at N.Boulavare and Platt around late afternoon.

All of which I was either in my company car or on my motorcycle.

guess I had a few moments of boredom.

Wednsday was me,, Black/Black NSX ,,was getting parts that they had to ship from Texas at the dealership,, Should have waved me down!! I have an FSU Plate!!

Wednsday was me,, Black/Black NSX ,,was getting parts that they had to ship from Texas at the dealership,, Should have waved me down!! I have an FSU Plate!!

FSU huh, i hear ya...I believe you know my buddy Tony D. Also an FSU alum. We'll have to get the old farts to put their rockers down and drive..dust their cars off.

Nope I dont know anyone else with an NSX,, I know of a few but have yet to meet any of them,, would love to meet some guys to do some spirited drives,, and swap stories, and help with repairs,, will work for free!!! only ifs its an NSX!! let me know if and when you guys wanna do anything!!

put me on the distribution list too :wink: im in Orlando but the drive to Tampa is more than worth it for some nsx fun...x :biggrin:

when we actually get a nice day on the wkd, I am definitely going for a looong spirited drive!

Well we have 3 NSX's near tampa,, can we get anymore? have you guys seen the Utube videos showing like 30 NSX's driving thur traffic? its so cool,, I wonder what people think when they see that driving past them,, So cool,, Let me know when and where guys,,, I am on prime everyday 50-60 times a day so I will get you message and reply back,, let me know the weather is getting good for this remember to bring camera,, or VID

I was on my way home tonight from work, 1-4 West bound to 275, saw red nsx with young buck in it. I was on green motorcycle around 610pm

haha sounds good..

Since the weather's crappy Ill be changing my oil tonight. If skies are clear, Sunday morning I am going on a drive.

If anyone else would like to come please let me know!

I have 3 Nextel's I'll bring so we can keep in touch and have more eyes open...

Hey guys, Red NSX in Tampa here. Where is everybody at? I dont see many NSXs in Tampa. There is a white one I saw last year in the FishHawk Ranch development area in Lithia, and a purple one at the visitor center on MacDill Afb. Where does everybody get their maintenance done? I have only owned mine for about 5 months.

There are more NSX's In tampa than you think,,!! Yea its hard to see them but they are here,, we keep them Hidden LOL,, but we just did a spirited drive On sunday, lots of curves and Speed!! No cops though!! we had a Yellow one and My Black one, and a few NON NSX's,, we need to get more together and then take some VID of it,, as far as repairs, If at all possible we do them ourselves but from time to time Acura Dealership,, on Florida well mine anyway

call me crazy, but my opinion on most nsx owners is that it took them so long to finally be able to purcahse their dream nsx that they trophy it and never drive it. I never thought it would be so, but it is easier to get fchat/lambo guys out then nsx owners.

Other than California, I would say that Tampa/ORL area have the most nsx. I know of 20 or so here but rarely will try meet.

I have had my nsx for 5 years. I have always had my car worked on by Acura in Augusta, GA but based on the census of the boards, I would recommend Nabli out of ORL. Dealerships are too expensive.

I live in South Tampa and always willing to plan or attend a drive. I enjoy driving tho, not crazy on sitting in parking lots talking and steering at cars. once in a while or for a good cause anytime but I prefer driving.

I'm hoping to get my NSX delivered by next weekend..... I definitely would like to go for a drive with other NSX's.... I'm in the space coast area....

I saw a red NA1 with NA2 conversion parked at International Mall today-Valentine's day, I never seen this one before...

Weather has been perfect for driving!!

I have a wedding next wkd, but Id love to try and plan a drive maybe last wkd of February.

I have been watching your other threads,, did you put up some more pics? we wanna see it alot of us are in tampa,, let us know if you ever wanna take a great spirited drive?

Last edited:
Back