• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx sightings

Hey Dave, Todd here back from hibernation.

We should plan that 100+ mile drive through the backcountry you and I did with my son that Thanksgiving morning in 2007.

I still have the map and the '96 - Let me know.

Hey Dave, Todd here back from hibernation.

We should plan that 100+ mile drive through the backcountry you and I did with my son that Thanksgiving morning in 2007.

I still have the map and the '96 - Let me know.

Todd! been a long time! Id love to do that. 2 yrs later and I finally found some of those roads but would love to get back out there with you. Glad to see you still have an nsx.

let me know when, i'll stir up a fire under these guys asses and get them to drive too!

Todd! been a long time! Id love to do that. 2 yrs later and I finally found some of those roads but would love to get back out there with you. Glad to see you still have an nsx.

let me know when, i'll stir up a fire under these guys asses and get them to drive too!

That will be awesome! I've been waiting for long time to drive on those country roads with NSXs! I had been riding on those roads in my R1 with other bikers to brooksville, but I forget the routes already...

keep me updated please! My car has been sitting in my garage since my wife was 5 months pregnant(now my son is almost 7 months old), let's put some miles on it lol

Last edited:
That will be awesome! I've been waiting for long time to drive on those country roads with NSXs! I had been riding on those roads in my R1 with other bikers to brooksville, but I forget the routes already...

keep me updated please! My car has been sitting in my garage since my wife was 5 months pregnant(now my son is almost 7 months old), let's put some miles on it lol

Oh Lordy, it sounds like we all need to get out and stretch our wings!

my gf just called bc she saw a yellow nsx in westchase and thought it was me. whose trying to get me in trouble ; )

in my 5 yrs of owning my nsx, I have only seen 1 other yellow nsx unless It was an organized event.

Did you ever get your idle problem fixed?

No, btwn work and classes I have little time. NSX been neglected lately, and with it being as cool out Im in no rush it work on much outside. With my luck, its nice out while at work and shitty days off. Today worked out in my favor but priorities came first.

my gf just called bc she saw a yellow nsx in westchase and thought it was me. whose trying to get me in trouble ; )

in my 5 yrs of owning my nsx, I have only seen 1 other yellow nsx unless It was an organized event.

There's a 98 yellow T for sale in Odessa, ask for $42k

Hey Dave - Better convince your GF that NSX's look similar to corvettes.:eek: That always works for me.

But mine knows that I have Taitec crap all over mine, so kinda hard to mistake it now.

I've serviced a few yellow ones around here, but you're right, not to many in the Tampa Bay area.

hey guys!!!

whose game for a drive this weekend? I'm thinking Sunday, weather permitting?

+1 on that, Im always looking to drive with other NSX's LOL time and place!!

PM CHICNSX and see if she wants to do her first drive with a bunch of NSX's she would love it all the people pointing and smiling! with just 2 NSX's remember all the people we passed, they were all looking at us Hard LOL

But to tell you the truth they were looking at your Yellow one More than my Black one,, maybe cuz you were on point

Last edited:
coincidence? :rolleyes:

i actually got a pm from chic that her and rigatoni where planning on going for a spin on sunday, which im planning on participating w/them as well.

if we could do a route thats a bit central maybe we can all meet up and roll together :biggrin: as she mentioned the distance from cocoa to tampa being a bit demotivating lol.

...x

btw - can we do a thread titled just: Sunday Drive. We could update it with details as the urges for drives / meets come up. Just a thought, as oppose to planning a meet/drive in a "sightings" thread and by emails, pm's, etc etc. :)

Last edited:
anyone interested in drives/meets, please PM me! (please resend it even if I have it please)

include:

name
email
best contact #
car (make model yr color)
location (area you live)

and I will compile a email list; everytime there's a drive/meet, ill email everyone.

thanks!

Back