• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX So Cal Monthly Meeting Oct 6th

Hello Everyone!

The FIRST Thursday of the month of October is October 6th! That means the SoCal Monthly meeting is coming up!

As usual the group is meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa.

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM Thursday October 6th.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street, on the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

NOTE!!!
The dealership will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so they can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more they need to know!

Reply to this thread if you think you can make it, so the dealership can have an idea how many to expect and make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Thanks

me +1 (60/40 at this point in time)

I'll be there with the NSX posters that were left over from the BBQ.

First come first served, better get there early!!!

Maybe this will get more people to show up:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll be there with the NSX posters that were left over from the BBQ.

First come first served, better get there early!!!

Maybe this will get more people to show up:biggrin:
Well then!!! :biggrin:

What time do most people typically clear out? 7pm? It's been years since i've been to an SCA meet but I need to pay Jon Martin a visit and was hoping drop by SCA as well.

Last edited:
Well then!!! :biggrin:

What time do most people typically clear out? 7pm?

Starts at 6pm and we're there till 9pm.

I can vouch for Patty's brownies...I drove over 2,700 miles last year to Vegas just to have one of them, (J/K) but they are delicious! (Hi, Patty!) :smile:

Anything I can do about the 10%:biggrin:

Nope. I just depends on when I take six new batteries up to my Kennedy Meadows 5th wheel. If I come home Thursday I won't want to come to the meet. I may go Monday and come home Wednesday.

I can vouch for Patty's brownies...I drove over 2,700 miles last year to Vegas just to have one of them, (J/K) but they are delicious! (Hi, Patty!) :smile:

Gene, these guys get brownies every month. Oh, that reminds me, I need to get more mix at Costco.

Patty, you may have to make another trip to Costco, I am planning to be at the meeting too.:tongue:

Sorry but it doesn't look like I will be able to make it. Need to pick up the car tomorrow night as it's been in the body shop for a week and a half. See you all real soon.

Brownies are made and I haven't even gotten into them. Yet. It just happens when I cut them up. Gotta make sure they came out okay, you know? :wink:

Brownies are made and I haven't even gotten into them. Yet. It just happens when I cut them up. Gotta make sure they came out okay, you know? :wink:

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I will be there but won't be in my NSX.

But, I will be in something very similar to it, which is also a Honda, made of Aluminum, produced in Japan, manufactured at Takanazawa plant (same plant used to produced the NSX and S2000, and similar production number.

I will be there but won't be in my NSX.

But, I will be in something very similar to it, which is also a Honda, made of Aluminum, produced in Japan, manufactured at Takanazawa plant (same plant used to produced the NSX and S2000, and similar production number.

Will you be on your bicycle?

My water heater started leaking in my garage last night at 1 AM. Luckily, I was out there doing weights so I caught it in the act. I hope to have it repaired or replaced today and be at the meet tonight.

Back