• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Test-Drive

Some of you may know me, but most probably don't. I'm a well-known member of s2ki and am on my third S2000 (Yes, I'm fickle). Well, I've been searching for a second car (or possibly even a replacement for the S2000) and am now considering a used NSX. I was also looking at 996TTs and other cars, but know that I ultimately will have to test drive them to make a decision. Does anybody know of a place to test drive an NSX or would somebody give me a ride in one (Preferably stock) to see if it's something that I would consider? I found an NSX that's in SoCal that I would consider buying, but would rather not drive out to find that I don't like the car.

Thanks!

Ryan

Will do. My only concern with dealerships is my age. When I was looking at M3s before, they wouldn't give me the time of day. I'll try it out. Thanks!

In that case I would call the dealership, have a meaningful discsussion with a sales person, then set up a date and go in person. Then when you arrive the only surprise may be your age, but you have already set a good feeling with your previous discussion.

That said, some dealerships may not let you test drive regardless.

I actually flew out to Vegas to drive 2 GT3s that Luxury Motors had and when I got there they refused unless I gave them a deposit. I told them to pound sand and left to fly home. Will never do business with them.

I would be happy to take you for a ride. My NSX rides some what harder than stock, as that part has been setup for the track.

Lance

It'd be much appreciated! :) What MY is your NSX if you dont mind me asking? Also, PM me what day would work for you. I'll give you some money to credit you for your gas. :)

Good idea about calling the dealership. I'll do that once I get a ride to see if I want to spend the effort to take it for a test drive.

Back