• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior NSX to DC5 Type R Steering Wheel & Adapter (Red H Horn Button) JDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
After holding onto these parts for several months, not including waiting almost 2 months to get the adapter I am selling these because I desired a more "aftermarket" look in my NSX. We testfit this wheel in my NSX today and it is very clean, stock appearance looking with the JDM Red H on the horn. It definitely gives the NSX an "updated" look over the stock "acura" steering wheel...

This particular steering wheel is very rare to find in good condition (they are often ripped, cut and tattered)...They didn't make many to begin with, so finding a clean one is difficult (took me 4 months to find this clean of a wheel). The steering wheel is very clean and includes a good airbag unit which can be wired to fit the NSX perfectly since both are 2-wire hook up.

1. Used, Genuine HONDA Integra Type R (DC5 R) MOMO Steering Wheel (From Japan) (Real Leather Wheel by MOMO)
2. New, Custom Billet Aluminum Adapter (to fit DC5/ITR/S2000 Wheel into NSX)
3. New, Hardware
4. Instructions (came with adapter)

The DC5-R wheel has already been pre-drilled for use with the adapter, we already test fit this in my NSX and I decided to use a Nardi wheel & quick release instead.

Package Price (1-4) = $600 + Shipping
(Will consider partial trade on NSX-R Carbon Fiber Wing or DF Sideskirts)

** The only other item you need to bolt this up in your NSX is the NRG Short Hub Adapter or SOS Adapter. I can include a new NRG Hub Adapter for $220 extra if needed. **

48_zps427f626e.jpg

46_zpsd220a0c4.jpg

44_zps7340aa65.jpg

45_zpsedb939a6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back