• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx up on kijiji

Appropriately priced, sounds like an honest seller. If you could pick it up for $25k, put 5k into it, you'll have a reliable car.

Paint quality is my biggest question though. If it can polish up great, but if it's been outdoors it's whole life - hmmmm.... Clutch might need to be replaced soon if it hasn't been already at that mileage as well.

If the seats are rough, keep your eyes open on this site. They get sold from time to time.

Ask Rob (NSXTech) he's a NSXCC member and NSX Tech at a GTA dealership to look it over if you get serious into negotiations.

Attachments

• AD_Capture.jpg
    AD_Capture.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 83
spotted another one on kijiji AND autotrader.ca

this might be one of the scams you guys were talking about. but since im new here so please just ignore it if it is.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...-NSX-T-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-W0QQAdIdZ373296311

http://wwwb.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/OAKVILLE/Ontario/5_13769419_ON20071009103033942/

the car looks great but i just searched this Car Lounge dealership and found some shady stories.. sadly

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/302883-Car-Lounge-in-Oakville

desperately wanting to buy a decent NSX, but apparently this will take longer than i thought.

Many pitfalls when you go used car shopping, even worse if you're looking for a bargain. Bargain supercars is a oxymoron.

I listed mine on kijiji last fall on a whim and pulled the ad after all the idiots, dreamers, homeboys, and haters came out of the woodwork. *sigh*

Nice day today, gonna go home, pull the NSX out and scream it all the way to the Keg for dinner :)

Many pitfalls when you go used car shopping, even worse if you're looking for a bargain. Bargain supercars is a oxymoron.

I listed mine on kijiji last fall on a whim and pulled the ad after all the idiots, dreamers, homeboys, and haters came out of the woodwork. *sigh*

Nice day today, gonna go home, pull the NSX out and scream it all the way to the Keg for dinner :)

exactly, so now im only focusing on the condition of the car not the price anymore. a good condition NSX can cost a kidney and im ready for it. :tongue:

Last edited:
at least its not one of the ads where the seller never dares to provide a number to call them and has some stupid over the top story re the car is already at the shipping company and requires payment via amazing escrow service.

ive seen 5 scams re the 'car at shipping company amazing escrow service' tactic.

Talk whit this guy the oner Luc, look honest to me and strait forward but the car wrecked twice, well repair but still hit twice severely in the front, both rails cut in coil dash all front end in two repairs deferent body-shop, not clean title, salvage repairable

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1991-Acura-NSX-Faut-vendre-W0QQAdIdZ363012150

The add is there now for more then two months

Ya.there seems to be allot of that stuff going on(as i have read)Lots of big$ stuff and be wary of anything short of that.

mines also for sale.. posted on Autotrader
1994 Red

mines priced pretty low for condition, mileage, options .. I don't understand why someone would want a similar priced 91 for that price

Was the very first ad posted in this thread (the back yard parked one) a 91 formula red? If so, I bought it! No problems so far despite high mileage... except the horn button flew out at me and mysteriously disappeared. The paint could use a good polishing though. Fast as hell... keeps up with my 04 Audi S4 V8 (with a rebuilt engine / tranny). I love this car.

Was the very first ad posted in this thread (the back yard parked one) a 91 formula red? If so, I bought it! No problems so far despite high mileage... except the horn button flew out at me and mysteriously disappeared. The paint could use a good polishing though. Fast as hell... keeps up with my 04 Audi S4 V8 (with a rebuilt engine / tranny). I love this car.

I believe that was the one, so congrats!

Have you joined the NSX Club yet? We have a club meeting west of the city this Saturday and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome.

Membership is only $50 and its benefits far outweigh the cost.

congrats!

i would say join the club as well. i recently did and without this site i would know nothing about the nsx. nor would i have been able to get all the deals that i have in the past year from fellow members on prime.

I bought it! No problems so far despite high mileage... except the horn button flew out at me and mysteriously disappeared. The paint could use a good polishing though. Fast as hell... keeps up with my 04 Audi S4 V8 (with a rebuilt engine / tranny). I love this car.

Congrats Roger. You have good taste in cars. I like the B6 S4 and the V8 sounds awesome.

You should definitely join NSX Club of Canada. The dues are nominal compare to what you get back. We have a good group of 60+ members and we try to help each other out. We have our resident technical director to share his knowledge and provide guidance, and we have designated dealers supports on parts and service at discount prices. It's a beautiful thing.

Our group is actually meeting up this Saturday, if you decide to attend, make sure you sign up and we will email you details.

To join NSXCC is easy, visit us at www.nsxclub.ca and follow the paypal sign up direction.

Last edited:
Great! Thanks for the info guys. I'll join the club. I won't be able come to a meet this weekend unfortunately as I'm going away this weekend.

When's the next meet? I have lot's of questions and would love to see what you guys have done to your cars (if anything :biggrin:).

Back