• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Values on the rise?

Occassionally I check the Haggerty valuation tool for NSX values and have seen them being mostly stable, though losing a very little bit of value at each update over time. Its been the trend for the last several years.

Today I noticed their August update shows a noticable uptick in values roughly proportional with car quality.

Wonder if this is related to the Next Gen NSX release or other factor driving more purchases recently. I know I've seen at least three NSXs locally that I've never seen before.

Has the NSX as a collectible turned a corner?

Occassionally I check the Haggerty valuation tool for NSX values and have seen them being mostly stable, though losing a very little bit of value at each update over time. Its been the trend for the last several years.

Today I noticed their August update shows a noticable uptick in values roughly proportional with car quality.

Wonder if this is related to the Next Gen NSX release or other factor driving more purchases recently. I know I've seen at least three NSXs locally that I've never seen before.

Has the NSX as a collectible turned a corner?

I noticed that as well...

NSXs in Canada are getting expensive to own again:

Example #1:
1994, 80,000KM - $52,900, Campell River, BC

Example #2:
1991, 42,000KM - $55,000, Winnipeg, MB

Autotrader.ca

They seem to be starting to rise.
I bought my NSX 6-7 years ago. It was a great condition 1997 black/black with 40,000 miles on it. I paid $42,000. I think that's about what the same car goes for today, if not a bit more.

yeah I agree they can only go up in price.
so hold on to your NSX guys dont kick your self in the butt years from now cuz you had to sell it.

just pretend you dont own one and you cant sell something you dont own.

trick your mind. :smile:

yeah i agree they can only go up in price.
So hold on to your nsx guys dont kick your self in the butt years from now cuz you had to sell it.

Just pretend you dont own one and you cant sell something you dont own.

Trick your mind. :smile:

lmao....

so hold on to your NSX guys dont kick your self in the butt years from now cuz you had to sell it.

Doesn't work for keeping the miles off though...I enjoy driving the NSX way too much. Winters are always hard for me.

That was a large reason and jumped the gun and got one when I did. It almost seemed like they hit a dip in the 2009 range and have been on a steady incline ever since.

I don't have any hard statistical data to prove this, but that was just based off my observations when looking at pricing trends over the years.

I have 3 feelings:

1: It's good to know NSX values are on rise Because I have one :cool:
2: I feel nothing about that because I will never sell mine :wink:
3: I feel a little sad because NSX is so amazing that I would love to buy a second and a third NSX in the future...:biggrin:

^^ this :biggrin:

[ x ] Things i don't want to hear while shopping for a NSX on a budget... :(

QE3 will raise all prices.

^^ this

"QE1, QE2, QE4, QE3 - droppin' IOUs in every fund that I see"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EoS52fVtVQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back