• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX vs. 2.0 comparison...!

"But ask me which car I'd want to take for a few hot laps around Suzuka, and it still has to be the original."
<footer style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Proxima Nova', Proxima-Nova, proxima-nova, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px; line-height: 23.8px;"><dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"></dl>
</footer>ya - but would they be willing to pay close to $200k for the original?

Yes, I think the two reviewers honestly preferred the first gen because it's more affordable. I think their sentiments like many others' will change once there are enough 2nd gen NSXes on the used market at a depreciated/leveled price.

With that being said. My first gen is for sale if the price is right "Road Show" reviewers hehe.

the impression i get is that they prefer the original NSX for the purity and simplicity of its driving experience...

p.s. really good review...

It was a good a review. However, I think they are both biased as they mentioned they are now in the market for the first gen.

Back