• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Wallpaper: June 2003

Sorry so late guys. While K2 and Powered by Honda may dispute it, work is REALLY keeping me busy. I know the first week of June is almost over, so please forgive me.

I'll have to admit. This month's main image is not from any picture that I shot. Unfortunately, I don't have many NSX pics other than my own car that look "dynamic" enough to use as a base image. Some of you guys asked if I'd do a month with your car, but if you don't send me a good, quality image for me to work with, then I'll have to resort to what I have. And I'm sure you guys will get tired of seeing the same old black NSX (with teddy bear rims ;) ).

Either way, I filled out the wallpaper with an assortment of NSX pics that I've taken over the past year or so. You may or may recognize some. If one of the pics is of your car, and you'd rather not me use it, please PM me and I'll be sure to edit the image.

nsx_wallpaper_2003june_800.jpg

1024x768 version
1280x1024 version
1600x1200 version

Hope you guys like.
-Randy

P.S. I had problems last month with the links. Please let me know again if they're not working properly.

FuryNSX, Thanks for the desktop, I look forward to it each month, your very talented. I'll see you at PCD III Sunday, should be a great time.:D

Thanks Fur! The bear going to get into the calander next month?
Lordy I hope not!

KGP said:
Thanks Fur! The bear going to get into the calander next month?
Lordy I hope not!

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Maybe I should do a Playboy cover thing where I hide the little bear somewhere in the image. ;)

-Randy

Thank you so much, Fury!!
You da man!!

hey randy-
is that my car in there?
i think it's one of the pics from the last ortega run but i can't tell.
wish i woulda found this earlier in the month.:(
looks great though!!

Back